Hey Gang -

I have an image I would like to use as my wallpaper. The trouble is, when applied, it's not centered. I have been fiddling with some of the settings, but I cannot figure out how to move the image so it is more centered on my home screen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    03-18-08 01:42 PM
    go to the picture file you are trying to use and then go to menu and zoom...from there adjust the picture the size you want it and press in the trackball. you can now move the picture around on the screen again using the trackball and once you get it the way you want go back to the menu and select as home screen image. should work like a charm as it has for me numerous times!
    03-18-08 02:40 PM
    Hey Gang -

I have an image I would like to use as my wallpaper. The trouble is, when applied, it's not centered. I have been fiddling with some of the settings, but I cannot figure out how to move the image so it is more centered on my home screen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Welcom to CB,

I was kinda wondering that myself...

msblueline
    03-18-08 08:23 PM
    go to the picture file you are trying to use and then go to menu and zoom...from there adjust the picture the size you want it and press in the trackball. you can now move the picture around on the screen again using the trackball and once you get it the way you want go back to the menu and select as home screen image. should work like a charm as it has for me numerous times!
    Thanks for the tip. Appreciate the help.
    03-20-08 12:02 PM
    he beat me to it.,
    03-20-08 03:37 PM
    Great tip! Didn't know you can do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD