I can't seem to figure out how to do this, or find an answer by searching...so I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I've saved a bunch of Storm wallpaper to my computer already, to a folder in My Pictures. I hooked up my BB to the computer, opened Desktop Manager, clicked Media which took me to Media Manager. However, this area is "grayed out" and I can't click on the Start button.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
    08-13-09 12:42 AM
    When you hook it up to the computer don't use Device Manager, just use it like a flash drive and drag and drop your pictures to your phone. Once on your phone just find the pic you want and hit the BB button then set as homescreen. Done.

Edit: you might need to enable Mass Storage Mode, Options>Memory> set it to on.
    Last edited by ridesno159; 08-13-09 at 01:01 AM.
    08-13-09 12:59 AM
    I can't seem to figure out how to do this, or find an answer by searching...so I'm hoping someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I've saved a bunch of Storm wallpaper to my computer already, to a folder in My Pictures. I hooked up my BB to the computer, opened Desktop Manager, clicked Media which took me to Media Manager. However, this area is "grayed out" and I can't click on the Start button.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
    media,pictures,pick a picture,zoom it,press the blackberry button and scroll down to set as background
    08-13-09 01:22 AM
    What I do is plug in my BB to my laptop then open it as if it's a USB via Start, Computer, Blackberry, User, Pictures, etc then drag and drop your pictures into there then unplug, set wallpaper and you're straight. Shouldn't be too hard.
    08-13-09 02:59 AM
    FYI 2 save directly 2 BB, place cursor on image > menu > full image > menu > save image. Variations of this work.

Few tips: 2 retain wallpaper thru reboot, use media > locate pic > hilite > menu > reset home screen image > menu > set as hsi. 2 size/rotate beforehand click pic once 2 display options in menu. View actual size via menu > properties.
    08-13-09 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD