Anyone know when they will be availabe? Naked Torch makes me nervous?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 06:43 AM
    Yeah, and I'm searching for a charging cradle so I can see what time it is at night in bedside mode too....

Figured there'd be a ton of accessories already out. Guess not.
    08-22-11 07:35 AM
    The device has yet to be really introduced yet.
    08-22-11 07:53 AM
    a few cases out for it... but not much yet
    08-22-11 08:05 AM
    Yeah, and I'm searching for a charging cradle so I can see what time it is at night in bedside mode too....

Figured there'd be a ton of accessories already out. Guess not.
    I don't have a 9850 yet but I ordered a charging cradle from Blackberry.com for one in anticipation of getting one this weekend. They have them.
    Jaguarandine and PJD642 like this.
    08-22-11 08:19 AM
    My local VZW store is already carrying the 9850 case even though they haven't released the phone yet.
    08-22-11 08:29 AM
    its all already available via the crackberry store.......
    08-22-11 08:35 AM
    My local VZW store is already carrying the 9850 case even though they haven't released the phone yet.
    Can you get a picture on this?? I just don't wanna get my hopes up on this...
    08-22-11 08:53 AM
    its all already available via the crackberry store.......
    All I see are generic accessories there.

08-22-11 09:05 AM
    I don't have a 9850 yet but I ordered a charging cradle from Blackberry.com for one in anticipation of getting one this weekend. They have them.
    Guess that's what I get for not checking BB.com before posting. Thank you!
    08-22-11 10:00 AM
    Anyone know when they will be availabe? Naked Torch makes me nervous?

I'm with you, naked torch is bound for disaster. I bought a BB soft shell which is perfect and looks sleek in black without adding weight or size.

Next item for greater protection is a screen protector. Have heard increasingly negative feedback on Zagg especially for a touch screen, BSE doesn't have any available for the 9850/9860.

Any one have suggestions based on experience with other offerings?
    Last edited by scubakurley; 08-22-11 at 01:14 PM.
    08-22-11 11:37 AM
    I'm with you, naked torch is bound for disaster. I bought a BB soft shell which is perfect and looks sleek in black without adding weight or size.
    Maybe this is too early to ask this question but does anyone know if the Blackberry Soft Shell will alow the 9850 to fit in the cradle without removing the shell?
    08-22-11 01:54 PM
    Maybe this is too early to ask this question but does anyone know if the Blackberry Soft Shell will alow the 9850 to fit in the cradle without removing the shell?
    I don't know for sure but the design of the newer cradles seems to be a lot more narrow than previous ones; I know the 9930 does not fit ins its cradle with the soft shell case, and this seems to be a similar scenario...I could be wrong though.
    gjcavana likes this.
    08-22-11 01:59 PM
    Could you perhaps post pics of your phone in the case, please?
    08-22-11 02:00 PM
    Could you perhaps post pics of your phone in the case, please?
    There were some additional pics in the post above. I haven't owned one of the pods but the pics of the pod with the torch show no clearance so not sure that it would even slide in much less hit the microUSB contact. No pics available of the pod from BB.com to show how long the microusb contact is either.

Here are some additional pics of the torch with the shell.
    08-22-11 02:56 PM
    Skinomi has front and back protectors on their website. Has anyone used them before?
    08-22-11 06:35 PM
    i just got my holster and charging pod unfortunatley i have no phone to go with them. ne way the pod came with a 3ft usb cable.
    08-22-11 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD