I have tried a good 15 times, ripping, converting and transferring movies on to the Bold and have yet to have one work without having to pause to re-sync the audio and video.

I've tried most of the suggestion on this forum...Handbrake...several converters...

Any suggestion that are tested and work???

I currently have movies that are ripped on my computer, PC, pretty high quaility. So I need to convert them down for the Bold...480X320, 160 bytes for sound...

My BB is an unlocked, thinks it's a T-Mobile. Not sure of the current software version...does this make a difference?

Is there a third party player that works?

Thanks for any help.
    08-25-09 05:24 AM
    I've ripped plenty of videos with either Ripbot or XviD4PSP and haven't had any sync problems.
    08-25-09 05:41 AM
    Find a program that will unpack your video files. Once I started doing that, I had no problem with pausing and video/audio syncing issues.
    08-25-09 07:58 AM
    [QUOTE=Brancieri;3425995]I have tried a good 15 times, ripping, converting and transferring movies on to the Bold and have yet to have one work without having to pause to re-sync the audio and video.

I've tried most of the suggestion on this forum...Handbrake...several converters...

Any suggestion that are tested and work???

Here is what works for me after several attempts. I use Handbrake program with settings as follow. Set you resolution for 480x320. Under video tab set your video bitrate to 900 kps with frame rate of 30fps or 29.9 whatever closer to 30. Make sure you choose IPHONE on the RIGHT side and choose output source as mp4, not mkv etc....Now, go to audio setting and set your sample rate at 44.1Hz. Set your audio bitrate at 86kbps. Make sure the movie file is either in avi or mkv for maximal clarity. I normally convert my movie files from mkv or blue-ray. Anything else isn't worth it. Try this format and let me know how it goes. It hasn't failed me one bit. It shouldn't since I spent so much time tinkering with the settings.
    08-25-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD