I'm looking to buy this Seidio holster for my nephew.

He likes using skins on his Pearl and I was just wondering if anyone had any insight as to how well it works with a skin on. I know it says that it is intended for a un-skinned or naked Berry, but will it not accept the phone if it has a skin on it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 08:17 AM
    I'm looking to buy this Seidio holster for my nephew.

He likes using skins on his Pearl and I was just wondering if anyone had any insight as to how well it works with a skin on. I know it says that it is intended for a un-skinned or naked Berry, but will it not accept the phone if it has a skin on it?

Skullgame,

The holster pictured is our standard spring-clip design. If you'd like to use it with a skin, I would suggest picking up one of our combos

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

or if you already have a skin the Innocase holster.

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

We can't guarantee it will fit with your skin, but I believe most of our customers have been pretty successful using their own skins with it.

Thanks,
    12-29-08 02:09 PM
    Thank you for the response seidioseidio! He has plenty of skins, but I think he can use another one. I'm gonna get him the combo one. Again, thank you for the response and showng examples on what's available!

12-29-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD