Hey guys,
    I have been thinking about this question for a long time. It seems very stupid and it's actually not a problem at all but to me, it is.
    So... I have watched the movie 'buried' as the actor used curve 8900 in the movie and I'm pretty sure it was 8900. I'm very obsessive with the key tone and ring tone that he used in the movie. Here we go, the problem comes. Most of TV shows or movies have shown a nice key tone (the clear and crispy bee sound) and ring tone (the original bee sound) that always seems serious but mine could never do it. I mean, why I don't have the same key tone sound and all??? and bold 9700 also just has that very dumb buu sound. Please anyone could help me to figure out the reason why we don't have the same sound or is there any way I make it to that sound

Thanks a lot.

here's is the video clip
    http: // w w w. y o u t u b e. com / watch ? v = GFZx4SCi2yY
    (u can hear the key tone clearly. starts from around 0:49)

P.S. peoples. calm down!!! I know this is a stupid question but... I'm just too obsessive with the sound and key tone
    11-24-10 11:14 AM
    Welcome!

Most sounds on movies are dubbed in or in other words, fake. Most likely that is the case in the movie you mentioned.

Just a thought
    11-26-10 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD