so i have some backgrounds that i used with the older OS's and they were not the exact pixel size for the storm screen but some of them showed up like just in the middle of the screen and now they r full screen so they are zoomed in and cut out the edges and another one that i used apeared as full screen and now it is a tiny square that is in the middle of the screen...how can i make it go back to what it was before?
    02-01-09 10:03 PM
    i have no idea how but i'm having the same problem! any advice would be helpful... thanks snowboardsports for posting this, i was actually just looking around for this exact question/answer
    02-01-09 10:30 PM
    there is a temporary fix i found u can put the picture on your computer and use the free wallpaper maker and i works but its a lot of extra work that we shouldnt have to do lol
    02-01-09 10:50 PM
    As long as you resize it to the Storm, your good.
    02-01-09 10:51 PM
    agreed... plus i have a mac, so in order to use DM i have to convince my roommate to let me use his computer for a while haha but yeah i hope there's a relatively simple fix that doesn't require that
    02-01-09 10:53 PM
    Mass Storage Mode does not require DM, girls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 12:18 AM
    you can also try and recenter it in your home screen preferences
    02-02-09 12:26 AM
    you can also try and recenter it in your home screen preferences
    i'm trying that right now, the only problem is, is that on some of them the screen just goes black when i hit "set as homescreen image" it doesnt make any sense on why it does it, a bug maybe?
    02-02-09 02:15 AM
    having this problem too... nothing has worked. anyone with a solution?
    02-04-09 02:25 AM
    Follow these steps to resolve this issue.

1. Open Media > Pictures
    2. Browse to and open the desired background
    3. Blackberry button > Reset Home Screen Image
    4. Zoom in on picture by double tapping (not clicking) on image (if you don't zoom in, the next step can't be done for some reason)
    5. Blackberry button > Fit to Screen
    6. Blackberry button > Set As Home Screen Image

This took care of the problem for me. It is even staying full screen after battery pulls and resets.
    02-04-09 05:24 AM
    i found a fix to this using good old crackberry... just go to download and tools up on the top bar and just format your picture in that and then send it to your phone its been working for me
    02-04-09 05:12 PM
    Thanks Terrahawk! I could not figure out why it wasn't working for me! Your instructions worked perfectly.
    02-07-09 04:22 PM
    Thanks Terrahawk. I got this new .103 and had this wallpaper problem. I just followed your instructions, and it worked perfectly..But I still wonder as you said, why its not taking us to the next step - "Blackberry button > Fit to Screen" if we don't zoom in !!
    02-13-09 10:28 AM
    Second time I have had to use these instructions. Thankfully it is still here and I know about and can use the search function too.
    02-22-09 10:49 PM
    strange...now I am facing the same issue with my .103. I tried "Terrahawk's" steps again and this time its NOT working

How manya times I try I still keep getting the zoomed version as my wallpaper...any other ideas ?
    03-13-09 12:16 PM
    strange...now I am facing the same issue with my .103. I tried "Terrahawk's" steps again and this time its NOT working

How manya times I try I still keep getting the zoomed version as my wallpaper...any other ideas ?
    I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it...

save/move the picture to your device memory and then try setting it as your background..

yeah, sounds stupid, but it worked for me.
    03-13-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD