What's up with the ridiculous prices for the torch's cases? I'm used to paying no more than 20 dollars for case-mate's!
    08-12-10 07:22 PM
    But a cheap generic $10 on the street while I figure out what im getting but dont see me paying more than $15-$20.
    08-12-10 07:25 PM
    It seems all their cases are way over priced. Almost $ 30.00 for a Captivate body case. Not even a full one and I am using my old Bold one for my phone. Plus did you see the price for car charges. Unless I am wrong they went up close to 10 bucks. Every thing seems to be expensive there. Plus that don't included .
    08-12-10 07:44 PM
    Yeah I hope case-mate puts up some cases soon!
    08-13-10 03:12 AM
    If you buy two accessories at AT&T, you get a third one free so that takes a little sting off. I tend to buy my cases at AT&T because it has a 12 month warranty......
    08-13-10 04:18 AM
    I never buy AT&T crap. Over priced and CHEAP quality!
    08-13-10 05:21 AM
    the case for the bold 9700 hold the torch quite nicely. I've been using that because I am cheap.
    08-13-10 05:49 AM
    i'm taking the $40 otterbox back today. i am not happy with it. it just takes away all the "sexy" on the phone. the back is great, i don't like the top edge sticking way up above the screen.
    08-13-10 06:20 AM
    It seems all their cases are way over priced. Almost $ 30.00 for a Captivate body case. Not even a full one and I am using my old Bold one for my phone. Plus did you see the price for car charges. Unless I am wrong they went up close to 10 bucks. Every thing seems to be expensive there. Plus that don't included .

My 9000 bold case is new since I never used it. Went running in the rain also and works like a charm until otterbox site put it for sale. Ill be waiting to but a hard body but the 9000 cases works well also and it can be free if you were a bold owner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 08:11 AM
    either you get the OEM one or something generic but don't but at the store unless you don't care for the price.
    they will sell you everything, blutooth devices, cradles etc.
    they did all these sales talk to me yesterday
    08-13-10 08:21 AM
    OEM Bold 9700 holsters should work.
    08-13-10 08:33 AM
    I almost bought a micro USB car charger at the ATT store for $30 i ended getting a car charge as well as a travel charger for under 30 @ the crackberry store. Also my Bold 9000 cases seems fit just perfectly.
    08-13-10 08:34 AM
    AT&T store gave me a free otterbox with my purchase.
    It's easy to get free stuff from AT&T store.
    08-13-10 08:41 AM
    OEM Bold 9700 holsters should work.
    Im using my 9700 holster. It fits well, but the sleeper magnet is not in the right spot.
    08-13-10 09:12 AM
    I never buy cases for any phones at cell phone stores any more. I bought a case for a cheap dumbphone from an AT&T store 4 years ago. The thing broke in 1 day. I took it back and they gave another, which also broke. I gave up and bought a case from Walmart. The phone is long gone, but the Walmart case never broke.
    08-13-10 09:19 AM
    I bought a case for my 9800 for $35!!! but im going to return it tomorrow and put that money towards an extra battery or the dock charger. The case is way to bulky and it restricts the sliding motion.
    08-13-10 09:25 AM
    Lol...I admit...our cases are a little overpriced. But they do have a 12 month warranty on 'em (like someone stated previously).

I suggest you never buy the clear plastic ones from the store. I see those come in all the time broken (however we do honor the warranty for the new case...even with Otterboxes).

Thirty dollars is the cheapest you'll find one in an ATT store unless you catch 'em on sale. Then you can get a pretty good deal on the cases (half-off and some as low as $5...brands like Incipico and iFrogz).

So you just gotta shop around.

It also helps to be an employee...40% off accessories!
    08-13-10 09:28 AM
    I always say....you get what you pay for......I stay with a known branded case....Otterbox, BB (OEM) stuff, etc. I figure if the case will last a year, I've gotten my monies worth. If it breaks, back to the store for a new one or a refund. Never had any issues - granted you can get them cheaper but most other retailers won't back it up.
    08-13-10 09:30 AM
    Lol...I admit...our cases are a little overpriced. But they do have a 12 month warranty on 'em (like someone stated previously).

I suggest you never buy the clear plastic ones from the store. I see those come in all the time broken (however we do honor the warranty for the new case...even with Otterboxes).

Thirty dollars is the cheapest you'll find one in an ATT store unless you catch 'em on sale. Then you can get a pretty good deal on the cases (half-off and some as low as $5...brands like Incipico and iFrogz).

So you just gotta shop around.

It also helps to be an employee...40% off accessories!

40% off is an entertainment value!!!
    08-13-10 09:31 AM
    40% off is an entertainment value!!!
    LOL! Agreed my friend...agreed.
    08-13-10 11:43 AM
    Did anyone notice the chrome case-mate case for 39.99? I tried to put on 4 of these cases on my phone at the store and the top port in the back of the faceplate broke, same spot on ALL 4 cases! Then I went to another ATT store asked the guy to try to put it on and same thing, it broke. He was scared of braking my phone trying to put it on lol

I want that case so bad, I think it's the sexiest one! I went with the AGF case, it's kind of bulky and kinda sexy but not as great looking at the case-mates ;(
    08-16-10 12:40 AM
    OEM Blackberry BLACK Leather Horizontal Holster Storm on eBay.ca (item 370341116411 end time 24-Aug-10 14:58:22 EDT)

This place has oem storm horizontal holsters for cheap. Shipping is free in canada and the us too.
    08-16-10 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD