im trying to see the phone take a picture using the new cam...aswell as the new bbm, and also the media player
    08-14-10 02:33 AM
    From what i can see one this phone you have 1 row there all the time.. i dont see where you can set to have 1, 2, or none.

Nah... I got that, but I am saying at homescreen, how to make it show two rolls of apps or none of the apps.

Say, for Torch, you can drag that header up and down to adjust the default # of rolls of apps you would like to show for each page. You can even hide all the apps and only leave the apps header (ALL, RECENT, and etc.) at the homescreen.
    08-14-10 02:45 AM
    i have one of the phone and what the photo taking screen looks like. BBM is same as the released on that came out 2 days ago. and took pic of what the media menu looks like when playing as well the media menu as to what apps are listed under it too.

im trying to see the phone take a picture using the new cam...aswell as the new bbm, and also the media player
    08-14-10 02:50 AM
    I'm so glad you posted this... with all the pics i have taking to help other out tonight with all the difference screen shop i took you are just looking more and more like an ***!! now i think you should be the one to apologize as everyone can clearly see without a doubt that i have this phone! =)

Phinx is the biggest BS-er ever. He has no 9780, he's just another faker. Ignore anything he says he added me to bbm and got caught in his lies.
    08-14-10 02:52 AM
    From what i can see one this phone you have 1 row there all the time.. i dont see where you can set to have 1, 2, or none.
    Hmmm... i guess it would be ok...

hehe. Can you hit "i" and "o" key shortcuts in browser to zoom in and out? If so then I don't mind there is no pinch-to-zoom...
    08-14-10 10:35 AM
    i dont seem to be able to do it. when the page loads it loads to fit the page... still have to click touchpad to zoom in... or at least currently. maybe future update will change that.
    08-14-10 10:41 AM
    Nice to c u come thru phinx! i sorta doubt u there for a moment as u knw with phones not yet on the market it seemed a bit odd!... my sincerest apologies!!

can u do a video with the unboxing, boot-up, and overall show of the phone mainly the options screen?

thanks alot! still haven't seen the bbm pics jegordon23 asked for!
    08-14-10 10:51 AM
    i dont seem to be able to do it. when the page loads it loads to fit the page... still have to click touchpad to zoom in... or at least currently. maybe future update will change that.
    I think that in the browser option you can configure to enable keyboard shortcuts such as "b" and "t"...

=)
    08-14-10 10:55 AM
    Well I don't really want to take pics of bbm because of all my personal contacts/friends. I run the same version that came out a few days ago to download from app world. Only difference is looks visually more refined because of OS6. I can take some pics of the box content. And ill do a vid tomorrow as today is back with 2 bday parties. But I will do boot up, options and some other general screens for ya.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 11:04 AM
    And oh!, please remember the social feeds... make sure to include it in your vids...
    08-14-10 11:36 AM
    Well here is a mini 2-3min video (roughly 58mb).... sorry I'm no narrator by any means so go easy on me! Also ya see the social feeds and pin.. don't bother trying to add me as i won't do it. =)

VIDEO LINK
    Last edited by phinx404; 09-17-10 at 10:47 AM.
    08-14-10 04:47 PM
    Hmmm... i guess it would be ok...

hehe. Can you hit "i" and "o" key shortcuts in browser to zoom in and out? If so then I don't mind there is no pinch-to-zoom...
    I think that in the browser option you can configure to enable keyboard shortcuts such as "b" and "t"...

=)

Thanks for the video! Just wondering if you have figured out the keyboard shortcut things in the browser...?

Thanks!
    08-14-10 05:27 PM
    Nice Vid! not as long as i would want nor in depth but hey, I guess thats the advantage of havin ur own fone!

Tell me is that bezel Gunmetal or silver like the 9700? also i guess you can post a video with the ritual unboxing...

Again thankz
    08-14-10 06:56 PM
    Nice Vid! not as long as i would want nor in depth but hey, I guess thats the advantage of havin ur own fone!

Tell me is that bezel Gunmetal or silver like the 9700? also i guess you can post a video with the ritual unboxing...

Again thankz
    08-14-10 06:56 PM
    @phinx404 thanks for the video!
    08-14-10 10:00 PM
    its like the 9700... ha shinny silver. kinda wish it was the gunmetal one!
    08-14-10 10:03 PM
    Phinx I was thinking about picking one of these up... tell me, can you tell from looking at the phone, would I be able to switch the housing for a white 9700 housing?
    08-14-10 10:15 PM
    its like the 9700... ha shinny silver. kinda wish it was the gunmetal one!
    Thanks for the vid man. I'm so confused about what phone to get now lol. I hope that there will be themes for os 6.
    08-14-10 11:19 PM
    I don't know to be honest but from my understanding they are the same form factor so possibly. my other phone is a tour so couldn't say.

Phinx I was thinking about picking one of these up... tell me, can you tell from looking at the phone, would I be able to switch the housing for a white 9700 housing?
    08-15-10 01:13 AM
    hello there phinx404, since u have the device and played around with it which is sooo cool, i wanna ask whether does the menu pane can be lowered down until the bottom like the touchscreen version of the OS6 so that u can fully view ur background wallpaper? just curious
    08-15-10 02:12 AM
    i was asked that once before and hunted through the setting and could seem to hide it all.. not to say you can if you can do it i don't know where the setting is. might only be the 9800 that can.
    08-15-10 02:16 AM
    i was asked that once before and hunted through the setting and could seem to hide it all.. not to say you can if you can do it i don't know where the setting is. might only be the 9800 that can.
    thnx for d quick reply and thnx 4 d info! i hope thru OS updates this can be resolved :P
    08-15-10 02:38 AM
    think there is around 10-15 who have it now...
    any word of launch date?
    I'm assuming it's gonna quietly replace the 9700... as oppsed to coming in with a big bang a-la-9800
    08-15-10 09:51 AM
    Nice video, OS seems smooth and responsive. Looking forward to getting one.
    08-15-10 10:09 AM
    ya i paid full price. and they only block phone pin is they are listed as stolen by the carrier. this isn't as it was bought at a legit store... just sold early! =)

i live in waterloo here and i was wondernig if you could pm me where you bought the phone
    08-15-10 11:33 AM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD