I read great reviews on both the Seidio 360 and the Otterbox Defender, which one would anyone say is better?

I know the Seidio comes with a desktop cradle, does the Otterbox

3 of 4...Are they thin enough to fit in a horizontal case...not a fan of holsters anymore

and finally, #4, I have not seen a clear case for this or any BB for that matter since the curve, that is substantial like the Seidio, I only see the $5.99cr_p online that has the hole in the back for the clip

Is there any clear case that anyone knows of

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read, and even more...to answer. Thanks for indulging me.

Eric
    12-03-09 10:58 PM
    I would also like to know about the clear case
    12-04-09 12:43 AM
    epik cases on ebay has a black and clear case for the 9700
    12-04-09 01:08 AM
    The epik cases were almost right--i.e. hard rubberized like the seidio cases, but somewhat clear, not totally. Anyone know of the clear ones. But I do appreciate the feedback. In the meantime, would anyone recommend either the Seidio OR the Otterbox OR the CaseMate 360 degree type cases (i.e. which is better) I believe Seidio has the greater rep, and is the smaller of the 3, so bonus points automatically. And they have the cradle that will fit with that on. So does anyone like the others better for any significant reason

thanks
    Eric
    12-08-09 08:32 PM
    my personal preference is otterbox but thats me
    12-08-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD