I'm one of those weirdos who likes to see things in person before I buy them. Has anyone else noticed the in-store selection for 9650 is dismal? I've tried Verizon stores, Best Buy (nothing...), and even Spring stores. Anyone have any luck at a brick and mortor store or must I do the online thing?

Cheers,
    Nick
    06-22-10 08:48 PM
    I assume your talking about cases mostly. Remember the charging port on the 9650 is about 1/8 of an inch higher on the 9650 than the 9630 so the port openeing may be an issue, but all other accessories will work with the 9650 versus the 9630.
    06-23-10 07:35 AM
    Give stores about a month or so and they will have stock in stuff......
    06-23-10 07:37 AM
    IHX Mobile Flex Gel for Blackberry Bold 9650 (Blue) I purchased this one on Amazon.com earlier today. They have different colors as well. I ran into the same problem at vzw stores, best buy, etc. today. I don't want my Bold getting screwed up so I want protection now (or in 5-9 days free shipping time ) It runs about $15.
    06-24-10 12:00 AM
    When I got my Bold last week I only found 1 case for it on display in the verizon store. I mentioned this to the salesgirl & she came out from the back of the store with several different options. Most were for the Tour but there were a few that said Bold on the box. Maybe they're just having trouble keeping them stocked? I did find a pretty nice selection on Amazon & for much less $$ than in the store too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 01:47 AM
    yeah i found a lot on amazon and ebay which are my two best friends for my new Bold lol
    06-24-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD