Which cases would you recommend for the 9650? I really need to know all the websites
    09-05-10 03:38 PM
    Sedio or seido cases are used most people use otterbox cases. You can buy them from the crackberry site or even amazon.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 03:51 PM
    i have the incipio feather case. bought it from ebay. came with a screen protector
    09-05-10 03:54 PM
    Personally I like Seidio just because of the holster. The downside to Seidio is if you have to take the case off for any reason it's very likely you will break the snap tabs that hold it together. Almost makes it a disposable case. Very irritating design in that manor.
    09-05-10 03:57 PM
    otterbox commuter!
    09-05-10 04:06 PM
    Anybody use the Barely There case for the 9650? Any comments on it? It's the one I'm thinking of getting.

09-05-10 04:11 PM
    otterbox commuter!
    +1 i wish i could get a commuter for my bold with the seidio ext battery
    09-05-10 04:16 PM
    I had Barely There and it was for looks only--- no protection.
    09-05-10 04:19 PM
    I modded my commuter to work with the extended battery

09-05-10 05:05 PM
    I modded my commuter to work with the extended battery

We need pictures and description.

I modded my Defender holster to work with the Commuter - used a hairdryer to soften the holster's plastic "wings" and pushed them in snug on the commuter case and let harden again. I just use it as a shell and removed the belt's spring clip.
    09-05-10 05:46 PM
    otterbox commuter!
    +1. 9650 and Otterbox Commuter - perfect together.

09-05-10 06:07 PM
    I like the resin cases that you can find on ebay. I got 5 for 10. They're colorful and still protect.
    09-05-10 06:17 PM
    annnnnd not too bulky
    09-05-10 06:18 PM
    This is my case!

Mybat Hybrid TPU Back Cover for BlackBerry Tour 9630 & Bold 9650, Red/Black
    daydeal.com
    09-05-10 06:37 PM

Use it without the battery door and it works great. Might end up selling it + the extended battery because I have been using it caseless lately...
    09-05-10 06:57 PM

Use it without the battery door and it works great. Might end up selling it + the extended battery because I have been using it caseless lately...
    so you have the 2600 battery and no battery back on the phone and then you cut the rubber sleeve and the plastic outer still clips on?

can you post up a pic of the whole commuter case on the phone with the plastic piece with diff angles?

i am weary about doing this with a 35 dollar case, lol but if there are no issues with yours i will be more than willing to have the commuter case back on my bold.
    09-05-10 07:19 PM
    I have a shell/holster comb from verizon. I had to cut out the back so I can charge it on my charger pod.
    09-05-10 07:35 PM
    09-05-10 08:23 PM
    wow thanks man, so it only bulges out very very slightly, now i need to find an xacto knife, lol
    09-05-10 08:33 PM
    Anybody use the Barely There case for the 9650? Any comments on it? It's the one I'm thinking of getting.

Copy and paste my own review from the crackberry store...

I needed a case that would be easy sliding in and out of my pockets (primarily inner suit jacket pocket), have a slim profile and still protect what I needed protecting.

I have a bad habit of taking out my phones on my desk or when im out, laying them on a table and spinning them. So my primary concern was the back for my bad habit, not so much for the phone falling or me dropping it. Also I didnt want the beauty of the phone to be taken away from and I didnt want it to get bulky.

This case is perfect for my requirements, protects the back and some corner protection, keeps the phone looking good and extremely slim profile.

And it comes with a screen protector and screen wipe cloth.
    09-06-10 12:49 AM
    Copy and paste my own review from the crackberry store...

I needed a case that would be easy sliding in and out of my pockets (primarily inner suit jacket pocket), have a slim profile and still protect what I needed protecting.

This case is perfect for my requirements, protects the back and some corner protection, keeps the phone looking good and extremely slim profile.

And it comes with a screen protector and screen wipe cloth.

I use the barely there case - silver- and I have the version with the Business card extension- very protective and cool looking in the silver- I prefer Pouches to a belt clip so I use an eAccess Pouch for both cases (a Bold 2000 ver for the entended Biz card holder version)- they work perfectly !

If I'm traveling and need an extended battery- Seidio works fine withthier cbelt clip/ extended case for the extended battery- can go all day/ night at conventions-
    09-06-10 11:01 AM
    Hands down best case is the Case-Mate hybrid.

Gives you a nice look (2 different colors). Has a under skin that is made of silicone that is an ice feel. Then a hard protective shell made of plastic. The case is really nice look and a comfortable. It provides good protection for phone and screen, with little bulk. There is 6 different colors for the under skin and 3 for the shell. And the 9630 case fits the Bold.

Mix & Match - Customize Your BlackBerry Tour 9630 Hybrid Tough Case With Multiple Colors by Case-mate

You can buy from Case-mate for $30 and mix/match the colors. Or you can find them online for around 20-22. I got mine on ebay brand new. Bright green and the dark grey.
    09-06-10 01:57 PM
    Does the Casemate have a belt clip? I took the BB case, with the elastic sides, that came with the phone and cut the top flap off. I don't like the flap with the magnet catch that flips over the top. I bought the Sprint case in the store, put a screen protector on it. Thens it fits snug in the std BB case.

09-06-10 02:07 PM
    The hybrid doesnt have a belt clip. I use a leather pouch that protects the phone and has a belt clip on it.
    09-06-10 02:14 PM
    Hands down best case is the Case-Mate hybrid.

Gives you a nice look (2 different colors). Has a under skin that is made of silicone that is an ice feel. Then a hard protective shell made of plastic. The case is really nice look and a comfortable. It provides good protection for phone and screen, with little bulk. There is 6 different colors for the under skin and 3 for the shell. And the 9630 case fits the Bold.

Mix & Match - Customize Your BlackBerry Tour 9630 Hybrid Tough Case With Multiple Colors by Case-mate

You can buy from Case-mate for $30 and mix/match the colors. Or you can find them online for around 20-22. I got mine on ebay brand new. Bright green and the dark grey.
    I have to agree that this is a nice looking case, but the OP asked about cases for the 9650. Since the bodies of the 9650 and 9630 are not identical, this casemate may not fit the 9650 without some modification. When I went to the website, I did not see any cases for the 9650. Did I miss something?
    09-06-10 02:17 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD