Anyone??? Can you still plug in a charger with the case on??? How about the trackpad??? Is any of it covered by the case??? Anyone???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 04:28 PM
    take a look at this thread just 2 down from yours .http://forums.crackberry.com/f172/9650-otterbox-475246/

everything works good on the case, trackpad is left open without anything covering it

edit... I just re-read your thread tidal.... NO the case will not fit from the Tour to the Bold. the charging port is slightly moved on the Bold which you cannot plug in without removing the case everytime. Just buy the Bold case
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 05-30-10 at 04:39 PM.
    05-30-10 04:31 PM
    Actually the defender case WILL fit since I'm using it right now, and have my charger plugged in. It works fine as long as you are using the USB cable or stock charger, I've not had a problem.

05-30-10 07:26 PM
    i have read the charging problem has been fixed in the new bold cases.
    05-30-10 11:07 PM
    My case is from my old tour and its working just fine, don't waste the money.

05-30-10 11:39 PM
    Thanks to those who took the time to read my question carefully, then actually reply with correct information...
    05-31-10 09:57 AM
    No problem man, sorry people speculate and don't just try it. Like I said I use my Tour defender everyday at work and have absolutely no problems with it. All the buttons are accessible, and you can charge it successfully. Don't waste your money on a new one.

05-31-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD