I went to Best Buy today to get a video card, and decided to check out holsters for my 9650. I found the Best Buy/Seido Innocase and Innocase/Holster combo for the Tour 9630 on clearance for $7.99 each (case and case/holster combo). I picked up one of each. 30 seconds with the Dremel took care of the USB port opening.

That's a great deal for a case, but for a case and holster combo, it's excellent. Worth checking out.

08-11-10 11:00 PM
    Nice! I should check tomorrow.
    08-11-10 11:13 PM
    Lucky man. My best buy didn't have any :/
    08-11-10 11:15 PM
    Lucky man. My best buy didn't have any :/
    We should have the same Best Buy. Which one did you go to?
    08-11-10 11:18 PM
    We should have the same Best Buy. Which one did you go to?
    Hahaha, we should, shouldn't we?
    I'm in Wa at my wife's folks house until school starts next week.
    Btw, what kind of bike is that in your pic?
    08-11-10 11:26 PM
    Yeah, those that can grab any of those cases on clearance is getting a good deal. I got one for my wife's and my Tours, and it was a big step up from the acrylic case I had.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 11:34 PM
    Nice pictorial!

If anyone is looking to get this, try to see if your USB plug will fit without taking a dremel or knife to the USB port. I was able to charge mine without modifying the case. Quality control issues maybe?

Yeah, I also saw that there are 2 types of these 9630 cases on clearance for $7.99. The cardboard insert will say "included holster with sleep function" or something on it or flip the packaging around to see if there's a holster included.

Your Best Buy could be sold out because these Pt 9630 cases have been on clearance for almost a month now.
    08-11-10 11:56 PM
    Nice pictorial!

If anyone is looking to get this, try to see if your USB plug will fit without taking a dremel or knife to the USB port. I was able to charge mine without modifying the case. Quality control issues maybe?

Yeah, I also saw that there are 2 types of these 9630 cases on clearance for $7.99. The cardboard insert will say "included holster with sleep function" or something on it or flip the packaging around to see if there's a holster included.

Your Best Buy could be sold out because these Pt 9630 cases have been on clearance for almost a month now.
    I dremelled the gray case, and left the black on that came with the holster untouched. You can charge and sync without modifying the case, but I'm OCD about my USB cable being propertly seated in the port.

Hahaha, we should, shouldn't we?
    I'm in Wa at my wife's folks house until school starts next week.
    Btw, what kind of bike is that in your pic?
    The Best Buy in Orem had a bunch, so you might get lucky when you get back. I think there were abour 7-8 each of the case and case/holster combo. Where in WA are you? I grew up in Olympia. It's a Harley Davidson Electra Glide.
    08-12-10 12:50 PM
    The Best Buy in Orem had a bunch, so you might get lucky when you get back. I think there were abour 7-8 each of the case and case/holster combo. Where in WA are you? I grew up in Olympia. It's a Harley Davidson Electra Glide.
    I'll have to check when I get there next week.
    My wife's folks live in Puyallup, about a mile from the south hill mall.
    My parents live in Lakewood.
    wish I had a harley. I've got an old Yamaha 650 that needs a new battery and the carbs cleaned lol.
    08-12-10 04:23 PM
    I just discovered the best part of the Seido/Best Buy case! My Otterbox Commuter fits in it! Woot woot!
    08-16-10 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD