Hello,

The micro USB charging port in the phone is very delicate, Its been 4 weeks i can feel the the charger wobbling...I am afraid it might break soon and my phone wont charge anymore?? My charger if i move the phone a little stops charging at night....Any solutions? Any ideas please reply.....
    03-13-09 03:43 PM
    get a cradle....

they work great!!!! and blue tooth for syncing with your computer!!
    03-13-09 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion...Just bought it online
    Only issue now is that I use a all around protector case, that snaps on all over
    i will have to remove it very night to put it in the cradle or it wont fit lol

Thanks..i love crackberry forums!!!
    03-13-09 04:06 PM

I hate those cases... I have the Innocase two and I have to remove the bottom each night to charge.....
    03-13-09 04:07 PM

I hate those cases... I have the Innocase two and I have to remove the bottom each night to charge.....
    X2 Innocase is great
    03-13-09 04:21 PM
    Yeah... my BB sleeps bottomless...
    03-13-09 04:23 PM
    i just read a post from seidioseidio that the innocase cradle is ALMOST ready.

And I think i'm gonna start syncing from BT also. I don't know why i didnt do that to begin with. Are there any limitations to syncing over BT, or is everything identical?

I had mine hooked up to USB yesterday while I was playing some sudoku. For no reason, the BB rebooted. Then I noticed the plug was a bit loose. I don't know if that is related though. So just in case, I'm gonna start syncing via BT.
    Last edited by acerunner; 03-13-09 at 04:44 PM.
    03-13-09 04:36 PM
    started using backup via BT. So far this is what I found:

1. Application Loader is disabled
    2. Onboard memory cannot be backed up or restored.
    3. Obviously, no mass storage mode. You'll have to individual send file via BT from menu.
    03-14-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD