What say you, awesome CB citizens, which one of the two I should pick?

Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case
    or
    SEIDIO Innocase II

Additional question - using these, when I lock the phone, or standby it, will the phone be in the same state as it would in the OEM pocket?

Cheers
    07-13-09 02:10 AM
    I'm not an avid poster here, so take my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I went with the Incipio feather case and loved it! It was sleek and confortable to hold. However, after about 3 weeks, I dropped the phone and the case broke. Now, I know I shouldn't drop things, but that happens occasionally. I really wish the incipio could have held up better. Btw...it wasn't like a drop from a 2 story building. It fell off my kitchen island and hit a vinyl covered floor.
    07-13-09 10:47 AM
    I'm not an avid poster here, so take my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I went with the Incipio feather case and loved it! It was sleek and confortable to hold. However, after about 3 weeks, I dropped the phone and the case broke. Now, I know I shouldn't drop things, but that happens occasionally. I really wish the incipio could have held up better. Btw...it wasn't like a drop from a 2 story building. It fell off my kitchen island and hit a vinyl covered floor.
    Apparently their cases have a lifetime warranty. You should look into replacement....
    07-21-09 12:33 PM
    I love the Incipio feather but it's difficult to remove for battery pulls.
    07-22-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD