sorry i look stupid but i can't understand something.
    i am from romania and here a full blackberry case costs 80$
    on ebay i found on 15-20$ also baterry is 2-3$ and here in my country cost 20$
    are products original? built with same quality? i don't want to pay something that will look cheap or is poor quality or will not fit perfect.
    are chineese from ebay trustfull with very high feedback? are the products original? where to buy 8900 curve part and accessories?
    thank you very much
    10-10-10 05:18 AM
    10-10-10 05:20 PM
    thank you but no middle case there and also don't think they shipp romania.
    ATT OEM BlackBerry Javelin Curve 8900 Full Case Housing - eBay (item 370351928575 end time Oct-14-10 17:31:00 PDT)
    is this original or is just another china replica but shipped from USA?
    also on the tutorial from this page is posted a film with recomanded parts from cnn.com is that site so good?
    are the chineese "oem" perfect like the really original from the first time you buy the phone?

can't figure this out and don't want to pay 3-4 full cases till i discover.
    please help me
    10-11-10 09:54 AM
    sorry to ask again i studyed a lot the internet liked what i found on sw-box but that is not genuine.
    I out a question for usa and canada users, if you have a 8900 curve, you scratch it and need to replace everything is there any service for phone sthat sells you the complete housing original genuine made by RIM not almost oem parts? here in europe we have nokia and nokia original services where youc an buy of course at very high price genuine nokia parts
    10-19-10 04:00 PM
    hello, for you that changed cases n 8900 the lcd lens glass protector how did you monut it and from where? because the full housing that i bought doesn't have the glass, also the silent and lock buttons are hard to change? you changed them on the new housing?
    10-22-10 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD