Wooo Hooo getting my first BB ever.

I got it through tmo and have insurance.

WHAT ACCESSOries Should I GET? Belt pouch, protective skin, screen protector, what?

Lawd Help me. I can't wait, but want to keep this thing pristine.
    If you want to tell me best OS, be my guest. I still have to read the BB 101, so i really don't know much.
    Last edited by moshpitpal; 04-06-09 at 12:10 PM.
    04-06-09 12:08 PM
    get a cover (hard silicone or the bse) get a screen protector(depending on your cover) go to the help forums for the 8900 they have the newest OS on top its a "sticky"
    04-06-09 12:29 PM
    I just went with the charging dock and a gel skin, though people here really like their screen protectors
    04-06-09 12:32 PM
    hit an upgrade and then bring out the accessories...the best accessories are the apps and themes you choose...not your car charger, skins, screen protectors....and what not...
    04-06-09 12:33 PM
    get a charging dock.. its great for during the night
    04-06-09 01:02 PM
    When you are looking at cases, try to get one with a sleeper magnet to help with battery life. Good set of headphone too for music can come in handy.
    04-06-09 01:05 PM
    get a charging dock.. its great for during the night
    I'll second that. I never used a dock before. They're like $10-15. I put it in Bedside Mode when charging (Clock options) disable LED in bedside mode, and it's a great $200 alarm/phone unit! (true, my last one cost $20 but it wasn't a bb).
    04-06-09 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD