I have a 8330 Curve and I cannot seem to find any wallpaper that doesn't look blury when I make it my wallpaper on my unit.

What am I doing wrong?

The picture fills the whole screen but it isn't crisp and clear looking.
    12-07-09 02:41 PM
    depends on variables.
    is it a pic you have taken with the device?
    could it be a screen protector you have on your device makes it seem hazy?
    12-07-09 02:43 PM
    depends on variables.
    is it a pic you have taken with the device?
    could it be a screen protector you have on your device makes it seem hazy?
    No its all pic's that supposedly are 320x240 and from this site. I thought it was the protector but no.
    The default wallpaper, of course, is crisp and clear but nothing else I use.
    12-07-09 02:46 PM
    Are you downloading the actual wallpaper, or just the thumbnail? THat would make a difference.
    12-07-09 06:51 PM
    When you select the file, you need to do a full image rendering... Usually, you can do this twice before you actually save the file to get all of the detail.
    12-07-09 07:55 PM
    When you select the file, you need to do a full image rendering... Usually, you can do this twice before you actually save the file to get all of the detail.
    How is this done?
    This is how I have been doing it:
    I Google search a pic 320x240, right click and save the file - then send it to myself so I can access the email from my Blackberry, pull up the pic, save it then make it my wallpaper.
    12-08-09 09:44 AM
    I often use wallpapers for higher resolution devices to get a cleaner image on my Curve.

My current is a Tour format image, and is quite crisp on my screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:20 AM
    How is this done?
    This is how I have been doing it:
    I Google search a pic 320x240, right click and save the file - then send it to myself so I can access the email from my Blackberry, pull up the pic, save it then make it my wallpaper.
    I suspect you have skipped a step. You are viewing the lo-res image. You need to download the attachment to your media card. That will save the full sized and high quality image.
    12-08-09 12:35 PM
    I suspect you have skipped a step. You are viewing the lo-res image. You need to download the attachment to your media card. That will save the full sized and high quality image.
    I actually don't have a media card on the BB - I am just saving it to the phones memory.
    12-08-09 12:44 PM
    I'd say you are downloading the thumbnail which will make it super fuzzy. Save the attachment to the phones memory and apply it then.
    12-09-09 01:34 AM
    The resolution of the phone screens hould match the size of the image. It should be 320x240 for this case.
    12-09-09 03:15 AM
    If you're viewing said google page from your BB internet browser (the factory one, not opera mini or other one) you want to select the file on the images page, then click 'see full size image'. After that when the image renders, you can press the BB button to the left of your scroll ball & select 'full image'. Once it loads up the full image then you press the BB button again and click on 'save image'.
    12-10-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD