i went to the Crackberry store, and i was going to order the Cellet emergency charger and the docking station charger. came out to 39.90! Great !! then i get to shipping to Canada , Shipping costs 37.95.... no so great... shipping shouldnt cost as much as the product T_T... can these things be found other places?

besides Ebay, talking like local stores
    07-08-08 10:57 PM
    Check amazon.com

EDIT: I think shipping will cost you a lot though because thats international. Never mind. But you can still try if you want...
    07-08-08 10:57 PM
    Not sure if there are any where you are but computer shows have good things as well. Local stores do have the extra things usually.
    07-08-08 10:58 PM
    Futureshop. Bestbuy, Amazon.com all have nothing. lol , i may be out of luck on this one , i will keep looking though. Lol just brakes my heart cus i was so looking foward to these lol
    07-08-08 11:01 PM
    Did you try the blackberry store? Being a canadian company, they may ship directly from canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 11:05 PM
    no i didnt... i didnt even think about checking blackberry itself. thank you ^_^ will check now
    07-08-08 11:19 PM
    the prices at the BB website are jacked up like 70% higher lol , i'd end up paying as much there as here with the out ragiously high shipping rates to Canada, oh man lol. i may have to save up a bit on this 1
    07-08-08 11:47 PM
    Just google blackberry accessories and there are tons of stores that sell those products. You should be able to find one with cheaper shipping costs.
    07-08-08 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD