what types of cases do you all prefer? I just got my Curve in the mail today (8320 Titanium) and its my first BB! Now I have to go out and get a case for it so it doesn't get all scratched up..

What type of case do you prefer and why? It can be for any reason like: protection, looks, a combo of both? just looking for some ideas/colors

05-15-08 10:34 PM
    My Curve rides in a BSE and a Speck Clear case You can get these (the Speck case) at a T-Mobile store for about 10 bucks.

Provides total protection without changing the size or feel of the phone very much.
    05-15-08 10:42 PM
    OEM case included. It's the thinest I could find. I need it to fit my inside jacket pocket.
    05-15-08 10:43 PM
    Black skin for my crimson bb. I also have a plastic screen protector to keep it from getting scratches.
    05-16-08 12:25 AM
    Definetly the product Best Skin Ever! I'm a stickler for looks so I don't use anything else (don't want it to be too bulky). I am however considering a hard, clear case to protect it from falls. But only maybe lol! Its such a great shape that its a shame to bulk it up
    05-16-08 12:28 AM
    I have the Seidio rubberized case in burgundy and the Seidio holster for skinned bb's. I also use Screenguardz to protect display. It all depends on how you want to carry your bb. If you want to clip it to your belt, you will want a holster or case with ratcheting clip. If you put in your pocket I still suggest either the OEM case or leather slip case to protect it. I have read that lint from pockets can get stuck in the trackball.
    05-16-08 01:21 AM
    get one of these bad boys.. its a thin but HIGHLY durable skin that the military uses to coat their helicopter blades, I have one of the full body skins on my ipod, and its still going strong!
    look it up on invisibleshield.com

(sorry Id post the URL but i havent posted 10 posts yet!)
    05-16-08 01:26 AM
    i've never used a holster for a phone before.. i've usually just put it in my pocket. for my iphone i ordered a seidio black rubberized case and it worked out well. I am debating getting a holster for my BB though.. not sure.

Anybody know any stores you can walk into and get cases for BB's or do you all order your stuff online?
    05-16-08 01:26 AM
    You'll want to avoid the pocket. Lint builds up under the trackball and screen. I use the OEM rubber skin and standard OEM leather holster with my 8300. It's a tight fit at first, but loosens up with use.
    05-16-08 08:19 AM
    Currently I place my curve in my pocket but have never had any issues with lint. someone mentioned to me to turn my pockets inside out when i wash my pants to remove lint and it works well. also the pocket i use is dedicated to my berry only.
    05-29-08 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD