Currently, I am using the blackberry "Top pouch" (with the sleeper magnet) and find it useful while travelling. Even at home, I still keep it in the pouch (out of the fear of getting scratches on the back side. I'm thinking of getting one of the below cases so that I can leave it outside the pouch when not travelling.

a) BlackBerry Skin Case for Curve 8310
    Qn: Is it covered on the backside or is it just along the border ?

b) Super slim Hybrid case from Seidio

Now, my real question is , will it fit into the top pouch even with either of the above cases. ?
    12-11-07 05:59 PM
    I got the super slim crystal case from seidio and LOVE it! Chances are it wont fit into ur pouch though! Thats why I got the seidio holster as well!
    12-11-07 07:28 PM
    I got the super slim crystal case from seidio and LOVE it! Chances are it wont fit into ur pouch though! Thats why I got the seidio holster as well!
    your seidio holster does it have a gap? I just got mine in the mail and there's approx a half inch gap. I didn't think that there would be space, quite annoying when I can feel the phone slide.

thanks.
    12-11-07 10:44 PM
    I bought a gel skins for my 8320 and using the free holster that comes with the device (package)... what i did to fit my curve to the holster w/the skins on it is i stretched the holster by inserting folded paper (newspaper, magazine etc.) and it should be thicker than the curve w/skins... Just insert the folded paper overnight or when holster is not in use... In few days, the holster will now have bigger room to fit your device w/o forcing it in...
    12-12-07 03:44 PM
    your seidio holster does it have a gap? I just got mine in the mail and there's approx a half inch gap. I didn't think that there would be space, quite annoying when I can feel the phone slide.

thanks.
    Are you using the holster with the rubberized or crystal case? If so there should not be a gap. If not you may have ordered the wrong holster. I belive Seidio makes 2 holsters, 1 for a uncased Curve and 1 for a Curve in the rubberized or crystal case.

I have the holster with the rubberized case and there is no play with the Curve in it.
    12-12-07 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD