PM sent.

Much thanks for the hard work.
    03-08-10 09:34 PM
    Hey brianjr88 thank you, cool I have it and put it on avatar, its nice huh lol
    Copied/paste filled out ? ( "maybe I have to be patient" ) Then, Right ?

Rriigghhtt ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 11:11 PM
    Days ago but know response :-( i was so looking forward to my new logo
    03-09-10 01:27 PM
    I know these were being created and sent to people very quickly early on but I am sure the OP is swamped with requests now. Especially since it was on the main blog page. Be patient people. This is being done for free.
    03-09-10 04:04 PM
    That you so much Brian. I sent a PM with the required copy and paste information and received my hot pink, personalized wall paper in a matter of just a couple of days. Thank you so much for taking your time providing a free service for us. When I get to a computer, I will make it my avatar.

03-09-10 05:23 PM
    for u guys who have not got a pm back u have sent wrong info/not filled in all info/ or not even done what i asked to help me keep pm's and stuff clean and in order.. so and for ones who have got one thanks for saying thanks and ya i dont do them everyday lol as im not always free so they will get done and sent to u
    03-09-10 05:50 PM
    Hey Brian, I sent a PM with a rquest for the BB logo like 2 times. I know your swamped but i dont want you to disregard my pm because you may think I filled it out incorrectly. thanks in advance!
    03-09-10 05:57 PM
    Nice wallpapers man. Thanks for sharing!
    03-09-10 08:38 PM
    can i get ROZALYN just like page1 post 13?thank you.
    Here is how the OP wants requests done:

"1.cb logo color=
    ring color=
    2.color behind the cb/ring=
    3.background color=
    4.text color=
    5.text u want=
    6.blackberry res= for this can u plz put the 480x360 or whatever it is not say bold or curve thanks
    7.CrackBerry text left and name under (yes or no)
    8.color of crackberry text

so plz dont comment on profile asking for one and posting here as req in pm's will be done thank u and enjoy your WP

READ THIS
    IF U DO NOT FILL THE THING OUT ABOVE RIGHT I WILL REMOVE THE PM AND NOT DO IT AS ITS KILLING ME FROM DOING OTHER REQ ALSO IF I DO A BACKGROUND JUST SAY THANKS ON FORUM NOT IN PM AS THAT PM KILLS IT FOR OTHERS CAUSE INBOX CAN GET FULL FAST AND IT STOPS OTHERS FROM COMING IN ALSO BEFORE U HIT SEND READ THE INFO ABOVE AND MAKE SURE U HAVE IT RIGHT CAUSE IF U DONT GET A PM BACK FROM ME WITH BACKGROUND U DID SOMETHING WRONG
    "
    03-10-10 08:23 AM
    well I copied and pasted answers so I cant believe that I have missed something. if someone see something that I have forgotten please let me know. I have PM around the second but havent gotte a response. someone who have theirs already can you please look at what have and let me know thank you.

1.cb logo color=hot pink
    ring color=hot pink
    2.color behind the cb/ring=black
    3.background color=black
    4.text color=hotpink
    5.text u want=Peachez'
    6.blackberry res= for this can u plz put the 480x360 or whatever it is not say bold or curve thanks=curve
    7.CrackBerry text left and name under (yes or no)name under ring yes
    8.color of crackberry text=hotpink

2nd request
    1.cb logo color=red
    ring color=red
    3.background color=black
    4.text color=red
    5.text u want=Peachez'
    6.blackberry res= for this can u plz put the 480x360 or whatever it is not say bold or curve thanks=curve
    7.CrackBerry text left and name under (yes or no)yes
    8.color of crackberry text=red
    03-10-10 01:07 PM
    well I copied and pasted answers so I cant believe that I have missed something. if someone see something that I have forgotten please let me know. I have PM around the second but havent gotte a response. someone who have theirs already can you please look at what have and let me know thank you.

1.cb logo color=hot pink
    ring color=hot pink
    3.background color=black
    4.text color=hotpink
    5.text u want=Peachez'
    7.CrackBerry text left and name under (yes or no)name under ring yes
    8.color of crackberry text=hotpink

2nd request
    1.cb logo color=red
    ring color=red
    3.background color=black
    4.text color=red
    5.text u want=Peachez'
    7.CrackBerry text left and name under (yes or no)yes
    8.color of crackberry text=red
    You haven't answered the "blackberry res" part correctly. It needs to be the actual resolution. NOT "Curve" or "Bold". If you have a Curve 8330 you would answer this 320x240.
    03-10-10 01:24 PM
    Thabk u for your quick response sky

03-10-10 01:57 PM
    You haven't answered the "blackberry res" part correctly. It needs to be the actual resolution. NOT "Curve" or "Bold". If you have a Curve 8330 you would answer this 320x240.

Seems some people cant read haha it says right in there to but the actual screen resolution not the type.... lol
    03-11-10 01:45 PM
    Seems some people cant read haha it says right in there to but the actual screen resolution not the type.... lol
    Yup, I put 360x480 AND 480x360 (for landscape) and Brian was kind enough to provide both 'cept I didn't pay attention to colors, hopefully he goes easy on dumb moves lol

03-11-10 01:49 PM
    Don't be a smart ***

03-11-10 01:54 PM
    Sorry peaches, sometimes it happens without being aware of it; my wife glares at me a LOT lol

03-11-10 01:57 PM
    okay all, imma be gone for the weekend and few days proly be back monday night/tues so i will get the req done for u all sorry i just a few things come up and have not had time to do some of them sorry they will get done
    03-11-10 10:38 PM
    Hi, my name is Tim. Just wanted to say hi to the forum, I been creeping around here for a while now, but tend to participate more. Looking forward to make some new friends. Ciao!

Tim

NY, NY
    03-12-10 04:47 PM
    PM sent, thanks for doing these
    03-12-10 04:48 PM
    Have a great rest, Brian. I pm'd you a few days ago. I'm sure you probably got swamped with requests from people like me and your "day job". I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the new wall when you get back. Let me know if for some reason you never got my request. I can re-send it if you need it.
    03-12-10 07:14 PM
    okay for u guys who filled out the info like i asked u got your backgrounds enjoy for others who did not yet, check my OP and make sure u doing it right okay plz an thanks
    03-18-10 10:14 PM
    TIA!
    10char
    Last edited by el_ote; 03-20-10 at 05:50 PM. Reason: correcting request
    03-19-10 01:08 AM
    Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful wall. It looks great on my 9700. It's nice to have creative people who are willing to give of their time. This is the second wall that you have made for me. For those of you still waiting, make it easy on Brian and read the first post.

03-19-10 06:17 AM
    Thanks for taking your time and doing this for me Brian.
    03-19-10 11:56 PM
    Thank you!!!I love the new wallpaper!
    03-20-10 05:06 PM
413 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD