Yeah. Agreed. I have a 16gb Class 2 for my BB since that allows me to have most of my music and not have to also carry my iPod when I travel.

For a new cam we will be getting soon, I will likely want a Class 6 card so I will probably go 8gb unless I can get a great deal on a class 6 16GB. But 8 should be be fine the way we shoot and then dump to the PC.....
    I have about 32gb in cards for that, but then I dump them to a portable HD that has a built in reader
    For those using it as their default audio device, I can understand wanting more.
    02-12-10 08:18 AM
    I have just a 1GB at the moment because it came with a previous phone. But I currently have 8GB (like 7.96GB) of music in my iTunes so I'm going to have to go with a 16GB card. I had a 16GB iPhone and didn't come close to every filling it.
    02-14-10 04:21 PM
    any update on the largest micro card you can get in the USA? Still can not find the 32 g cards.
    Actually, my most recent research has found that a Chinese company (named Netcom) went ahead and produced some 32gb Micro SD cards. They still are producing them, but I haven't found anywhere online that you can buy the cards not in bulk (one-by-one), besides if your lucky enough to find them on eBay. Kingston and Sandisk are still taking their sweet time here in the U.S. though. According to press releases from both, we should already have 32gb Micro SD cards here. That's the latest for you.
    02-16-10 07:23 PM
    that much memory on a card....too much, gets kinda laggy after a few gb's
    Seems like the memory industry is moving faster than the processor industry...time for both groups to come together and stay on the same page
    02-17-10 12:55 PM
    Will the 32gb or the 64gb even work on the BB phones though? What's the maximum allotted memory on the BB phones?
    02-17-10 12:56 PM
    Newest OS 4.6.1 and 5.0 already support 32gb sd cards.
    02-17-10 03:41 PM
    32gb cards are dropping in price all over the place, do some research to get the best price. And then quit looking for them because you'll make yourself cry when you see how far the price drops in the next 6 months!
    02-21-10 12:34 PM
    Kingston announced class 10 16G and 32G cards. $$$$$$
    02-22-10 04:56 AM
    Having a 32 GB would be cool, but having tons of pics taken from my BB as well as 10 movies, about 700 songs, and 5 Slacker stations put me as having about 5 GB left.
    I got a 32GB card from a guy on Ebay for $22.13 total. Ebay removed him and sent me an email warning me about potential fraud. Two days ago, my 32GB card showed up and works flawlwessly. I have 1200 songs with album art, 6 movies, about 100 pictures, playlists, etc., totalling 13.4 GB. With a 32GB card, I got plenty of room to spare.

Look around and you can find cheap 32GB cards. While mine may be a Chinese knock-off of a Sandisk, it performs just fine.
    06-13-10 10:45 AM
    cheap cards aka knockoff's will come back to bite you...back everything up.
    06-13-10 02:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD