I swear I searched and searched. My music will only come out of my speakers now. I want to use my headphones. Is there a fix?

TIA!
    10-02-09 04:28 PM
    Did you try clicking activate headphones in the BB menu when you're playing music?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 04:58 PM
    Mine have worked every time...

10-02-09 05:32 PM
    thanks amavit....

I have activate handset. Didn't work. Thank you though.
    10-02-09 06:00 PM
    You only have the option to activate handset and nothing else? That will cause the music to play through your speaker. There should be an option that says "activate headset". I have headset, handset, and bluetooth on mine.
    10-02-09 07:43 PM
    You only have the option to activate handset and nothing else? That will cause the music to play through your speaker. There should be an option that says "activate headset". I have headset, handset, and bluetooth on mine.
    Nope just handset and bluetooth. Maybe I need to reinstall or just go back to my last OS. That would be a bummer though.

10-02-09 09:01 PM
    They don't work at all?
    10-02-09 09:10 PM
    Nope....sucks to because slacker is my savior at work.

10-02-09 11:22 PM
    anyone come up with a fix for this? I just installed .230 and I'm having the same issue. I love everything else, but I can't deal with no headphone support.
    10-08-09 05:16 PM
    Click on activate handset. I just tried it and it goes to headphones now. Cheers!
    10-12-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD