Which one performs the best in people's experience? I'm trying to decide which brand to buy.
    08-26-09 12:11 PM
    I have a sandisk card in my enV and in our Wii and never a problem. I also have a Kingston card for my work laptop. Also not a problem.

Someone somewhere will likely have specs on speed, but honestly, I think you are fine with anything.

Do the 32gb cards work in the Tour? I saw a 32 GB card on sale at Ratshack......
    08-26-09 01:40 PM
    I have a sandisk card in my enV and in our Wii and never a problem. I also have a Kingston card for my work laptop. Also not a problem.

Someone somewhere will likely have specs on speed, but honestly, I think you are fine with anything.

Do the 32gb cards work in the Tour? I saw a 32 GB card on sale at Ratshack......
    I'm not sure. I have a curve and definitely don't have a 32 gb card. I thought they weren't out yet.
    08-26-09 01:59 PM
    I can't decide if I need a class 6 or class 2. I'd like sandisk but I can only find class 2 on ebay.
    08-26-09 02:04 PM
    Before I bought my memory card for my camera and phone, I did a LOT of research. The conclusion, Sandisk was the most reliable.
    08-26-09 05:26 PM
    I can't decide if I need a class 6 or class 2. I'd like sandisk but I can only find class 2 on ebay.
    Amazon has a Transcend class 6 16gb card for $67.

Amazon.com: Transcend 16 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card TS16GUSDHC6E [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Electronics
    08-27-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD