Looking for a blackberry z30

I have a nexus 4 that i am looking to trade... can give some cash on top, depends on condition of z30.

my nexus 4 will come with:

Phone
    box
    charger
    2 wireless chargers (one an official google nexus wireless pod)
    cases
    screen protector

My nexus 4 is MINT condition
    its a 16gb

for those that are tech savvy, its been rooted and bootloader as been unlocked.

you can text me or email me
    >number removed by moderator - not allowed<

otherwise the nexus 4 is for sale for 380 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Z30 for my Nexus 4 or FS Nexus 4.-img_20140201_180241.jpg   Z30 for my Nexus 4 or FS Nexus 4.-img_20140201_180251.jpg  
    Last edited by BergerKing; 02-02-14 at 10:01 AM.
    02-01-14 08:27 PM
    Looking for a blackberry z30

I have a nexus 4 that i am looking to trade... can give some cash on top, depends on condition of z30.

my nexus 4 will come with:

Phone
    box
    charger
    2 wireless chargers (one an official google nexus wireless pod)
    cases
    screen protector

My nexus 4 is MINT condition
    its a 16gb

for those that are tech savvy, its been rooted and bootloader as been unlocked.

you can text me or email me
    seven seven eight 840 six four six four

otherwise the nexus 4 is for sale for 380 OBO
    What's the original carrier

- Yar I be a pirate because according Phil & Co. At Android Central because I am running 10.2.1 and sideload!
    02-01-14 08:34 PM
    It's factory unlocked. So there is no original carrier.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    02-01-14 08:52 PM
    OK I'm really sorry. I never do this. You can check my posts but 380? On amazon you can get a BNIB one for 340 and on ebay I can find new ones for $220. I don't mean to be rude. Two of my family members have this phone and I just don't see it being worth that much.

I really am sorry. I just needed to point that out.
    02-02-14 12:41 AM
    OK I'm really sorry. I never do this. You can check my posts but 380? On amazon you can get a BNIB one for 340 and on ebay I can find new ones for $220. I don't mean to be rude. Two of my family members have this phone and I just don't see it being worth that much.

I really am sorry. I just needed to point that out.
    if you never do this then why start now... really tho, the amount is in the eye of the beholder... i think its worth that withh everything you get and someone else might think that... no need to litter up my FS ad, right? you could have easily done this thru PM
    02-02-14 09:52 AM
    Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
    Item Description:
    Price:
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
    Condition:
    Includes:
    Item Location:
    Shipping Details: *
    Payment Options:
    Additional Info:
    Photos: **
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Please fill out the above template for your ad, as required by Marketplace Guidelines, please, you can post it below. Thanks!
    02-02-14 10:05 AM
    Item Description: My nexus 4 is MINT condition
    Price: 350obo + shipping
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: 9.5/10c(down .5 because it is used, however in MINT shpae)
    Includes:
    - Phone (worth $260+)
    - box
    - charger
    - 2 wireless chargers (one an official google nexus wireless pod) both at worth $100+
    - cases (skins) $20+

Item Location: Vancouver, Canada
    Shipping Details: Should only be around 20-25 (with tracking)
    Payment Options: paypal
    Additional Info: its a 16gb, black, no scratches, no dings, no dents, its perfect, 4.65" HD screen, awesome camera, zie of the phone is great, fits perfect in your hands (depends on your hand i guess lol) its has been modified (software wise) to have LTE which is the fastest network right now. quadcore processors, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of memory to store music etc
    Photos: see attached
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    02-02-14 10:16 AM