Just like the title I have a Z10 and a Q10 up for trade looking for a z30 from ATT unlock to be on t mobile
    Item Description: BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 cases, holsters, chargers
    Price: Everything for $400.00 willing to part out
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to T mobile
    Condition: Lightly used, everything looks new
    Item Location: cleveland
    Shipping Details: Will discuss as accessories are parted out
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Photos: See below
    Contact Info: PM me
    Additional Info: For the Z30: pink and blue case, pink wireless charger;
    For the Q10: BlackBerry soft shell case, BlackBerry leather holster, Incipio , Otterbox For the Z10: battery pack Z10 and Q10 for a Z30.-1ba8f30d-c1cd-4596-95f6-abe0db621588.png
    Last edited by BergerKing; 10-09-14 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Lock info
    10-08-14 09:48 PM
    Z10 and Q10 for a Z30.-1ba8f30d-c1cd-4596-95f6-abe0db621588.png
    10-08-14 09:51 PM
    Just to clarify for everyone are your devices locked to T mobile? Good luck with your trade
    10-08-14 10:55 PM
    I have an unlocked z30 that's an sta100-5
    PM your pin/email/text and see if we can do something.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 06:50 AM
    Sent a PM but if you can provide another photo or two it would helpful. The one listed is very small. Thanks
    BergerKing and bunky1971 like this.
    10-09-14 09:18 AM
    Sent a PM but if you can provide another photo or two it would helpful. The one listed is very small. Thanks
    Agree with Mr. C on this one! ^^^^

Also- EP1, can you clarify if this is the Q10 you had all the questions and the boot problems with? or is it a different one?
    10-09-14 12:22 PM
    Thanks for the answers EP1

Here's what we've worked out:

So, EP1 is going to ship the Q, I'll ship the z30 and then he will ship the z10.

I'll get this device wiped and ready to go!

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    10-10-14 09:55 AM
    Shipping information received. As soon as the q10 arrives the z30 gets shipped. Once EP is satisfied with the z30, the z10 gets shipped.

Another win in the CrackBerry MarketPlace

Posted via CB10
    john_v likes this.
    10-11-14 12:00 AM
    shipped ups today expected delivery wednesday
    bunky1971 likes this.
    10-11-14 01:02 PM
    the phone was delivered today.
    10-15-14 08:15 PM
    Just finished unboxing about an hour ago. It's just like new!!!
    Z30 is packed and you will have tracking by 5pm eastern time 10-16-14

Beautiful Q, but just not for me.

Z10 shipping information will be email shortly

Thanks EP!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:11 PM
    The Q is mint...it is like brand new. If you want a deal on it email/pm me.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 09:18 PM
    Z30 tracking info emailed to EP1 moments ago [=

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 03:22 PM
    Did I make a mistake...

There's a major problem with this device

EP, I specifically asked if there any problems with this device, which you emailed this was completely different device however the handset speaker rattles more than a bunch of cans tied to a car when on a call.
    This was my mistake not making a call to test before sending the z30, but I trust you'll do the right thing here.

I'll be packing this up to ship back to you.

Please refuse delivery of the z30

Email me please

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 04:37 PM
    This seller seemed off from the get-go. Hope you get it resolved Bunky
    10-16-14 06:06 PM
    HOLD up there was Nothing wrong with the phone.
    I didn't sent you a phone that was not functional, now that deal you were trying to make didnt go that's not my fault.
    per your quote (Got it! It's gorgeous, just not feeling it though.
    Gonna give CPC- aquitachaser, a shot at it )
    when I used it there was nothing wrong with.
    I cant believe you got that phone unpacked and didn't turn it on till the next day or so
    I think you are having second thoughts and trying to back out these phones don't ship free. I made this on good faith. I sent my first because I knew what I had a very good phone. not even knowing if you were going to send a phone I dont thinks thats right
    10-17-14 06:06 AM
    that was delivered wednesday really!!
    10-17-14 06:22 AM
    Sorry Im gonna pass, since I never saw any additional pics and the issue with the speaker. Good luck
    10-18-14 12:43 AM
    HOLD up there was Nothing wrong with the phone.
    I didn't sent you a phone that was not functional, now that deal you were trying to make didnt go that's not my fault.
    per your quote (Got it! It's gorgeous, just not feeling it though.
    Gonna give CPC- aquitachaser, a shot at it )
    when I used it there was nothing wrong with.
    I cant believe you got that phone unpacked and didn't turn it on till the next day or so
    I think you are having second thoughts and trying to back out these phones don't ship free. I made this on good faith. I sent my first because I knew what I had a very good phone. not even knowing if you were going to send a phone I dont thinks thats right
    1. there was nothing wrong with the device asthetically, never claimed it wasn't functional.

2. never claimed it wasn't functional, my issue is it isn't 100% functional

3. whatever deals I decide to make with any device I have is my choice, but, I can't make deals with partially broken devices.

4. if you can't believe it took a day or two to turn on a device, you really didn't research who you were trading with.

5. there are no second thoughts, I made a good faith agreement with the understanding, per your emails, this q10 was 100%. if I'm backing out of anything, I'm backing out of having a device thst isn't properly functioning and isn't 100%

6. I really don't need to explain all this, but, if you were unsure I was going to ship you a device, why did you send in the first place? again, you must not have checked who you were trading with.

the facts are, you sent a beautiful condition device with a functionality flaw. the device is on a secondary line of mine.

I failed to competely test every function of the device. if the device was 100% as claimed, we wouldn't be having this exchange.

I will be returning the Q10 to you with everything that came with it, box, usb, headphones, extra back, extra battery, soft case, oem holster, otter box assembly and the z10 battery.

I will send you tracking, and a photo log of everything being packed

if there is anything else you need, pm or email me before the moderators tell us to.
    john_v and ajst222 like this.
    10-18-14 10:12 AM
    you received the phone on the 15th wednesday 16th thursday. you listed it for sell as my phone
    I did not have 10.3 on my I know that for a fact. now you are on here telling people that I sent a faulty phone.
    that is not the case. that update might have cause the problems I stand and will always defend my position on that phone worked 100 percent flawless no problems what so ever.
    10-18-14 05:52 PM
    Here's a screen shot of you on the q10 right??
    Attachment 307392
    The one you bbm with me regarding your z10 prior to this deal.?
    And here is the device when I had it active?
    Attachment 307393
    Same pin, it's definitely your device with the problem, so you can put the 'don't know if it's your device or not' to bed.

?I just KNEW when it came it the att box, something was going sideways, but, as the Masonic logo as your avi, I believed your email that this device was ok.

You say you sent a good phone, I never tested everything when I got, my mistake, I believed you.

Obviously there aren't issues with 10.3 on my z30 you have, is there? Did installing a leak break on that? Does the handset speaker work properly? You can put the 'leak broke the device' to bed.

Updates/leaks don't break hardware,
    Z10 and Q10 for a Z30.-img_20141019_171335.png
    You could ask everyone on here who installed any leak or hybrid.
    ?
    I'm done with the back and forth, as your PMs boarder on the line of threats. I attempted to keep it civil and come to a resolution.

Your PM - 'You want to make a deal?' it's as if you know you sent something broken and you want to extort me.

I got ripped off and that's that.

? Enjoy the z30 and the z10. I sure don't want anything else from you. Who knows what I'd get next.

I'm done with your nonsense. This is my second and last time getting burned on the MarketPlace

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    10-19-14 05:21 PM