Item Description: White Apple iPhone 3G 16GB
    Price: Trade for Bold or $400USD
    Rate it: 8.5/10
    What it comes with: White iPhone 3G 16GB, white Incase slider case, red SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel case, clear Contour case, headset, usb cable, and Apple box
    Item location: Orange County, CA
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail w/ Signature Confirmation included in price (shipping within US ONLY)
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: PM

Additional info: Hi everyone! I have a White Apple iPhone 3G 16GB that I'd like to trade for a Blackberry Bold. The iPhone is in excellent overall condition. It has some very minor scratches on the silver bezel from normal use. There is also a very light hairline crack on the white housing between the bezel and silent switch. The iPhone was always used with a case on. It was never dropped or mishandled in any way. A screen protector was placed on since day 1 so the screen is flawless. The iPhone comes with 3 used cases. The cases are still in good condition. I would like to trade the iPhone for a MINT or New Blackberry Bold. I am looking for either a Rogers Unlocked Bold or an AT&T Bold (preferably unlocked too). I prefer to trade the iPhone for a Bold, but I will also consider selling it outright for $400 shipped. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Here are some pics of the iPhone:

Last edited by eekflapfire; 06-10-09 at 02:29 PM.
    06-10-09 02:24 PM
    Trade pending...
    06-11-09 12:45 AM
    If it wasn't for that crack I would be on this like white on rice. The accessories you have are what I would buy too!

Let me know if your trade doesn't go through, I'm considering.
    06-11-09 12:23 PM
    Oh no!

If this deal falls through I will do that trade

Pristine Unlocked Rogers Bold here.

With lots of extras.

Edit: Kind of a good thing that the red bezel wasn't purchased yet lol
    Last edited by cruciaL; 06-11-09 at 03:27 PM.
    06-11-09 03:23 PM
    id be willing to trade my brand new insurance claim'd bold.. i dropped my other one in the pool so i got a new one but im looking for a iphone now.
    06-11-09 07:07 PM
    The iPhone has been sold.

Thanks for all the offers!!

Mod, please close this thread. Thank you!
    06-15-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD