Item Description : Verizon Storm 9530 ***UNLOCKED***
    Price : Comparable Trade
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Box, AC adapter, USB cable, headphones,
    Item location : Waterford, WI
    Shipping Details : Negoitable
    Payment Options : No paypal, so we'll work on that OR TRADES
    Contact Info : marlo.brown@live.com, PM, or post here

Any additional info: I am looking to trade for an IPod Touch + cash. The IPod Touch needs to be mint or near mint condition.

This Storm is unlocked and flawless! No dings, dents or scratches. It has been upgraded with OS .122

I do have the USB cable

Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 05-02-09 at 08:49 AM.
    04-19-09 09:54 PM
    Would u consider a T-Mobile 8320 Titanium Curve and some cash? Local -I'm in WI too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 07:16 PM
    Would u consider a T-Mobile 8320 Titanium Curve and some cash? Local -I'm in WI too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry dude, I am looking for 2 Alltel Curves or maybe a Ipod Touch and a little cash.
    04-24-09 11:53 PM
    I got a 16GB Ipod Touch. Its only been used about 3 times. Still in Mint Condition. If your interested, Email me nterrigno@comcast.net
    05-02-09 11:20 AM
    Jedi, did you check out the post right about yours?

He is a good guy, I would reach out to him for sure!

...and not to be a nit picker, but please refrain from bumping your own posts as per the Marketplace Guidelines.
    05-06-09 02:21 PM
    i got a curve 8330 alltel i would trade, pm if interested
    05-06-09 08:52 PM
    Jedi, did you check out the post right about yours?

He is a good guy, I would reach out to him for sure!

...and not to be a nit picker, but please refrain from bumping your own posts as per the Marketplace Guidelines.

Yeah I talked to him but he is looking to sell not trade.

Regarding bumping...noted!
    05-06-09 11:00 PM
    How would this work? I never attempted a Trade through CrackBerry. I would be a bit nervious about doing this. I might be interested in that Storm. As long as it clicks properly lol. Also, ESN Clear? I have Verizon also. I love the IPod Touch. But really in all honesty have no need for it. I have a cheezy MP3 player and I use that when I go for a walk lol. Someone that could put all of its full features in use would be worth it heh. Let me know what your willing to do Jedi. Thanks again

Nick
    05-10-09 09:17 PM
    Nick, just to offer some advice for the trade, what I have done in the past, is had one person send first, and the person who is receiving would pay pay the money to the other person, so that everything is good. Then upon receipt of the item, the roles would reverse and then the receiver would ship the unit to the other person, and then the paypal accounts are cleared back to $0 and both people have their merch and everyone is covered throughout the whole transaction. Just a few extra steps.
    05-10-09 09:21 PM
    Nick, just to offer some advice for the trade, what I have done in the past, is had one person send first, and the person who is receiving would pay pay the money to the other person, so that everything is good. Then upon receipt of the item, the roles would reverse and then the receiver would ship the unit to the other person, and then the paypal accounts are cleared back to $0 and both people have their merch and everyone is covered throughout the whole transaction. Just a few extra steps.
    Ahh I see. Thank you for the advice. That makes some sense. Well, if I attempt to sell the Touch, I could get about $250 for it. He wanted a Touch plus some Cash. I dont know about dishing cash out for it because I just sold another Storm I had on Ebay. So I might just keep it around, or try to sell it. But I am a big BlackBerry addict lol. So Maybe Ill look for someone that wants to make an even trade of some sort? Not sure though. I dont use it much and its a 16gb Touch. Its like brand new still. I might take a shot and see what I can come up with.
    05-10-09 09:26 PM
    I have a 1 week old iPod touch (bought at BestBuy) with a ton of software, games and music on it (approximate $100 worth). It will come with original box and unused accessories (I never use its headphone and cable).

I also extra one Griffin wave slider case for you if you like it. Please let me know if you are interested in my item. Also let me know how much $ you want in order to trade a Storm.

I used to do business with eakeller (Eric) last Dec. I will ask him for leaving feedback for me. PM me or contact me via email and cell phone #.

Thanks
    05-10-09 09:31 PM
    How would this work? I never attempted a Trade through CrackBerry. I would be a bit nervious about doing this. I might be interested in that Storm. As long as it clicks properly lol. Also, ESN Clear? I have Verizon also. I love the IPod Touch. But really in all honesty have no need for it. I have a cheezy MP3 player and I use that when I go for a walk lol. Someone that could put all of its full features in use would be worth it heh. Let me know what your willing to do Jedi. Thanks again

Nick
    I may not have been clear in my OP. I was looking for someone to give me an Ipod and cash.

I have a potential straight up trade though...I will keep you posted.
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 05-10-09 at 09:45 PM.
    05-10-09 09:42 PM
    I have a 1 week old iPod touch (bought at BestBuy) with a ton of software, games and music on it (approximate $100 worth). It will come with original box and unused accessories (I never use its headphone and cable).

I also extra one Griffin wave slider case for you if you like it. Please let me know if you are interested in my item. Also let me know how much $ you want in order to trade a Storm.

I used to do business with eakeller (Eric) last Dec. I will ask him for leaving feedback for me. PM me or contact me via email and cell phone #.

Thanks
    Is it 1st or 2nd Gen? How many Gbs? What was your original cost of the Ipod Touch?
    05-10-09 09:48 PM
    I gotcha. Well, if your willing to do an even straight up trade, let me know. The Ipod Touch is 16gb, 2nd Gen, Has Wifi and all original acessories. Works fine but I dont really put it to use at all.
    05-10-09 09:52 PM
    This is the 2nd Gen with 16Gb. The original cost is $299 + tax from BestBuy. Still under warranty from Apple and BestBuy (if applicable). I just buy a new iPhone, so I don't need my iTouch anymore.

I offer free FedEx shipping for you ^___^
    05-10-09 09:54 PM
    This is the 2nd Gen with 16Gb. The original cost is $299 + tax from BestBuy. Still under warranty from Apple and BestBuy (if applicable). I just buy a new iPhone, so I don't need my iTouch anymore.

I offer free FedEx shipping for you ^___^
    Please provide pics.
    05-10-09 10:09 PM
    As you wish !!!!

I also want to know how the trading go? This is my 1st time >__<
    Last edited by AirSupply; 05-10-09 at 10:30 PM.
    05-10-09 10:24 PM
    As you wish !!!!

I also want to know how the trading go? This is my 1st time >__<
    What is the "X" looking thing on pic #4?
    05-10-09 10:37 PM
    The image of Holy Cross !!!! I am Catholic ^__^
    05-10-09 10:40 PM
    The image of Holy Cross !!!! I am Catholic ^__^
    That's cool....can it be taken off? J/K I am non-denominational and it doesn't bother me at all. In fact I think it is cool!

I will keep further communique in PM.
    05-10-09 10:45 PM
    There you go. The back looks like a mirror, so you just see the reflection not the real sticker.

I can wait for your answer within 24 hrs before list it on ebay. Thanks for your concern.
    05-10-09 10:55 PM
    The trade is pending to Jedi! Tracking codes are provided for both sides.
    05-11-09 12:02 AM
    Let me ask you. If you were going to sell it. How much would you sell it for? I think Brand new they go for about $280. I should be able to get around $250 for mine. Its basically brand new also.
    05-11-09 01:35 AM
    I guess it should be around $250. Base on the condition of your item, and also your luck.
    05-11-09 01:51 AM
    I figure thats what might have to happen. Thanks for the quick reply.
    05-11-09 09:28 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD