Closed started a new one with pictures.
    Last edited by BMaximus; 01-31-10 at 04:25 PM.
    01-24-10 12:52 AM
    interested in a brand new Tour with accessories?
    01-24-10 01:16 AM
    Let me think about it, I just got rid of mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 01:36 AM
    PM sentttt
    01-24-10 02:13 AM
    Replied to pm's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 02:18 AM
    If this is still available? I have a Bold 9000 that is blacked out and un-locked for T-mobile. I am willing to offer phone and cash!
    01-25-10 07:21 PM
    [QUOTE=BMaximus;4548714]Item Description : I have a Like New in Box BlackBerry Storm2, Just took off the plastic unlocked it, tested it to make sure it would work fine on T-Mobile works wonders.

Price : 400 Or Best Offer, or Trade Different Phones (BlackBerry, Apple, Motorola) Anything as a Smart Phone that will work on T-Mobile

Rate it : 9.5/10 Nothing wrong with it just doesn't have the clear factory stickers on it so I removed .5 since its not Brand New Not Used

What it comes with : Everything as you would brand new 16gig card or 4gig (cheaper)

Item location : Provo, Utah

Shipping Details : I will ship with a tracking number

Payment Options : I accept paypal

Contact Info : byronius-maximus@hotmail.com or 2158021E < PIN

INFORMATION: I recently just tried to trade this to "ColourBerry" I mailed it to him first not knowing the guy, arrived to his house, he refused to pay the customs fee, he understood that there would be a fee and continued to tell me that he was going to pay it to accept the Storm2 for his iPhone 3GS, I got a call from UPS and they asked me what I wanted to do so I currently have the item being sent back to me since he refused to follow the transaction as promised.

PICTURES COMING SOON![/QUOTE]

Where are the pics? Need to get posted or it will be removed
    01-25-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD