02-14-12 04:03 PM
    Looking to trade for an iphone 4s or sell my 9900 for at&t
    sell for $300 buyer pays shipping
    condition 9/10
    box and manuals
    one extra battery
    Located in Austin, Tx
    I will text pictures if interested just send me a pm'
    I've got a 32 GB iP4s. PM of you want to try to work something out.
    02-14-12 06:05 PM
    GOt any feedback here? email me detfan@gmail.com
    Sorry, I do not.
    02-14-12 06:40 PM
    I've got a 32 GB iP4s. PM of you want to try to work something out.
    That would be great! I see your in texas, so that would be awesome. Check your pm's
    02-14-12 06:41 PM
    Victor_ and I, thatboiwes, have agreed to a deal. The terms are as follows:

Victor_ will overnight his BlackBerry Bold 9900 listed above in this thread to my house tomorrow (Thursday, Feb. 16). He will provide a tracking number to myself in the morning.

Upon receipt of the BlackBerry, I, thatboiwes, will either ship my iPhone 4s 32GB to Victor_ or mail a check via cashier's check for the amount of $350.

The deciding factor in determining whether Victor_ receives my iPhone or a $350 cashiers check will be if my iPhone sales on the following eBay listing: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F180821030907. Upon receipt of Victor_'s BlackBerry, if the item has not sold, the listing will be removed and the iPhone will be shipped to Victor_.

Sent from my iPhone
    02-16-12 01:45 AM
    Victor_ and I, thatboiwes, have agreed to a deal. The terms are as follows:

Victor_ will overnight his BlackBerry Bold 9900 listed above in this thread to my house tomorrow (Thursday, Feb. 16). He will provide a tracking number to myself in the morning.

Upon receipt of the BlackBerry, I, thatboiwes, will either ship my iPhone 4s 32GB to Victor_ or mail a check via cashier's check for the amount of $350.

The deciding factor in determining whether Victor_ receives my iPhone or a $350 cashiers check will be if my iPhone sales on the following eBay listing: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...2F180821030907. Upon receipt of Victor_'s BlackBerry, if the item has not sold, the listing will be removed and the iPhone will be shipped to Victor_.

Sent from my iPhone
    I, Wesley Yazell (thatboiwes), agree to the terms as stated above.

I understand the risk that Victor_ has taken on in shipping his item to me first and I VERY MUCH appreciate the trust he has put in me.

I look forward to a good, smooth transaction with you Victor_!

Again, thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone
    02-16-12 01:50 AM
    Thank you, Wesley(thatboiwes).

I, Victor Montalvo agreed to the terms mention above by Wesley(thatboiwes). I will overnight Wesley my blackberry bold 9900, on Feb 16, 2012. Upon arrival of my device Wesley agreed to Send me(Victor) His Iphone 4s or a cashiers check for $350 if his device happens to sell on eBay before the arrival of my device.

Thank you again Wesley

Victor Montalvo
    02-16-12 02:41 AM
    I, Domestic Violence, believe that none of what you posted would have any bearing if something goes wrong.

Sincerely,
    D.V.
    02-16-12 08:54 AM
    I'm sure all will be fine!
    02-16-12 08:58 AM
    I like the formal posts!

Here as a witness to said contracts.
    madisonjar and ritesh like this.
    02-16-12 09:09 AM
    I, Domestic Violence, believe that none of what you posted would have any bearing if something goes wrong.

Sincerely,
    D.V.
    In all actuality, this probably would hold up as a binding contract. You can write something on a napkin, an old bubble gum wrapper, a used sheet of TP and it could (theoretically) hold up in court. It all depends on the language.

There are also federal criminal statutes that protect against internet and wire fraud, and transactions such as this most likely fall under these statutes. This would most certainly be good evidence that you agreed to do something. If you didn't do what you said you would, the only defense would be that someone stole your computer or logged in as you and made these posts without your knowledge.

And this is how the XDA forum does it...seems to be a logical way to do things, if you ask me.

This has been your friendly neighborhood contract lesson for the day.
    madisonjar likes this.
    02-16-12 10:49 AM
    JUST for the record, next time be sure to include pictures!!!! I almost deleted the thread due to lack of pictures, BUT since you have all but completed the trade I am leaving it. Please check out the Market Place guidelines here.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...5-11-a-676066/
    02-16-12 01:46 PM
    Victor_ has upheld his part of the deal. The BlackBerry was shipped via FedEx this morning and has provided me the tracking number.

Again, Victor_, thank you for the BlackBerry and thank you for trusting me.
    02-16-12 04:58 PM
    Victor_'s BlackBerry arrived early this morning and I shipped my iPhone to him this afternoon.
    02-18-12 01:03 AM
    Victor_'s BlackBerry arrived early this morning and I shipped my iPhone to him this afternoon.
    Thank you for the updates.
    02-19-12 10:42 AM
    Thank you for the updates.
    No problem sir!
    02-19-12 10:45 AM
    great trade experience with "thatboiwes" would recommend to anyone. Thanks wes Really enjoying the iphone.
    02-22-12 04:25 PM
    Same here.

Great experience trading with 'Victor_'. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thanks!
    02-22-12 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD