Details
    Item : Mint Unlocked BB Bold (ATT w/red keypad)
    Price : $425.00
    Currency : U.S.
    Condition : 9/10
    Includes : Usual included in box accessories + black oem BlackBerry gel skin + car charger + 4gb Micro SD!

Selling Details
    Willing to Ship : Yes, included!
    Payment Methods : PayPal or Cash/local

Unlocked Mint Condition (1 month old), has BSE screen protector since day 1 also replaced stock white keypad with the red ones!

Please contact me with any further questions/concerns, thanks!

***Only willing to trade for a Mint iPhone 3G 16GB in box, black or white, but prefer white .***

Pictures :
    Last edited by kwues; 04-14-09 at 02:14 PM.
    04-09-09 03:46 PM
    [B]***Update***

Decided to keep the red keypad and put the original white keypad back on.....
    in the process of putting the white keypad back on, i accidentally lost/misplaced one of the six screws on the back, shouldn't be a problem as everything is still nice and snug with the remainding five (i believe cnn.cn has replacement spares as well),but just thought I would mention that...
    Last edited by kwues; 04-14-09 at 02:14 PM.
    04-13-09 07:31 PM
    Interesting...After you lost the screw does the phone still turn on?
    I remember when opening my Bold for the first time I was scared sh*tless b/c I closed it back and when I popped back in the battery it didn't start/turn on. I later figured out that the reason it didn't start was b/c the screws weren't tight enough. So I'm a bit surprised to hear that it works with just 5 screws.

Another question. Are there any scratches/dents/etc on the phone? Thanks!
    04-13-09 11:13 PM
    Interesting...After you lost the screw does the phone still turn on?
    I remember when opening my Bold for the first time I was scared sh*tless b/c I closed it back and when I popped back in the battery it didn't start/turn on. I later figured out that the reason it didn't start was b/c the screws weren't tight enough. So I'm a bit surprised to hear that it works with just 5 screws.

Another question. Are there any scratches/dents/etc on the phone? Thanks!

Ms. Queen B, ...fortunately everything/functions have been re-tested by myself... calls, wifi, emails, keypad/typing, side button functions, etc....not a single problem ..the phone is nice and tight not a single loose part, missing screw is one of the middle screws,... as far as condition, screen has BSE since day 1, body/bezel is clean with no scratches/dents,... hope that helps, thanks!
    Last edited by kwues; 04-13-09 at 11:52 PM.
    04-13-09 11:48 PM
    Ms. Queen B,
    LOL...made me chuckle

...fortunately everything/functions have been re-tested by myself... calls, wifi, emails, keypad/typing, side button functions, etc....not a single problem ..the phone is nice and tight not a single loose part, missing screw is one of the middle screws,... as far as condition, screen has BSE since day 1, body/bezel is clean with no scratches/dents,... hope that helps, thanks!
    Hmm...this can me that it might have been MY Bold with the issue.
    Granted my Bold was drenched and thus my reasoning for pulling apart to begin with.
    I'll check with other who have opened their Bolds to see what was their experience.
    Will let you know.

Good luck with the sale!

04-14-09 12:01 AM
    Ahhh I see, I'm sure it being drenched had more of an adverse reaction to your Bold acting like it's screws were loose, literally lol
    04-14-09 12:20 AM
    ***Update***

in the process of putting the white keypad back on, i accidentally lost/misplaced one of the six screws on the back, shouldn't be a problem as everything is still nice and snug with the remainding five (i believe cnn.cn has replacement spares as well),but just thought I would mention that...

Price Drop: $425.00 U.S. Shipped
    No cnn.cn does not have replacement screws for the Bold. They sell spares for the 8300's but you can purchase those and shave them down to size. The Bold scews are shorter
    04-14-09 01:05 AM
    No cnn.cn does not have replacement screws for the Bold. They sell spares for the 8300's but you can purchase those and shave them down to size. The Bold scews are shorter

appreciate the clarification and tip, Garz, thanks!
    04-14-09 01:14 AM
    Im a bit upset that your willing to switch the Bold for an Iphone. Leaving the BB World?
    04-14-09 05:24 PM
    Im a bit upset that your willing to switch the Bold for an Iphone. Leaving the BB World?
    Please not too loud, lol... never would think of leaving the berry world, I love my semi-white Bold too much ...this is a spare Bold and my wife is wanting an iphone
    04-14-09 07:19 PM
    [B]***Update***

***Update***

Still available, but good news, it no longer has a missing screw, replaced it with one from my personal Bold
    04-16-09 10:46 PM
    Finally sold,locally for good ole' cash took freakin' long enough, hehe! Appreciate all the interests, and thanks CB for the space!
    04-18-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD