Item Description : Blackberry Storm2 9550 W/ Otterbox Defender Case
    Price : $450 Shipped
    Rate it : 9.5/10 owned it for 2 months have original receipt
    What it comes with : Original box with all included accessories.
    Item location : Missoula MT
    Shipping Details : UPS GROUND
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : trever.rossini@yahoo.com

This is a canadian made model... no issues with anything. ESN matches box.

I am looking to trade for a droid. I will pay for shipping both ways... or even a little extra cash.

Last edited by Trev0079; 12-28-09 at 01:54 PM.
    12-27-09 03:16 PM
    Item Description : Blackberry Storm2 9550 W/ Otterbox Defender Case
    Price : $450 Shipped
    Rate it : 9.5/10 owned it for 2 months have original receipt
    What it comes with : Original box with all included accessories.
    Item location : Missoula MT
    Shipping Details : UPS GROUND
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : trever.rossini@yahoo.com

I am looking to trade for a droid. I will pay for shipping both ways... or even a little extra cash.
    I have a very new Droid I am trying to trade for a storm2 and some cash. do you haave any pics?
    12-27-09 04:47 PM
    PS your asking price on that phone is a bit high..Also you have to post pics when selling, it is in the rules.
    12-27-09 04:48 PM
    I'll give you $300 for it
    12-28-09 12:30 PM
    Willing to ship to Finland? I offer 500 USD including shipping, sent you an e-mail already. Thanks!
    12-28-09 01:11 PM
    Pics are up.
    12-28-09 01:35 PM
    Willing to ship to Finland? I offer 500 USD including shipping, sent you an e-mail already. Thanks!
    Sorry don't want to get involved with international shipping etc...
    12-28-09 01:53 PM
    Sorry don't want to get involved with international shipping etc...
    That's fine, I already bought one from eBay. Let's hope all goes smooth and good luck to you on this one!
    12-28-09 04:22 PM
    That's fine, I already bought one from eBay. Let's hope all goes smooth and good luck to you on this one!
    Hopefully!
    12-29-09 07:28 PM
    beware of this member Trev0079,
    on Tue, January 19, 2010 3:09:00 PM, he offered me his blackberry storm 2 with otterbox defender case, after negotiating we agreed on $280 price.
    i'm a newbie on buying things online, so he suggested to pay with paypal with other option, then i'll pay it on the same day. on next day, he confirm and said:
    "Just checked and yes it did go through. I am waiting on my new phone to arrive it should be here Friday at the latest. Then I will send your phone out priority Friday. I'll keep you updated." then i'll wait till Friday. on Friday i email him asked if he already shipped the phone, he didn't answer it. on Saturday i called him and then he said he was on post office but didn't have my address, so he promised me to ship the phone on monday. This morning i called he said he was going to ship it and will send me the tracking number, but until now i have tried to call him and he didn't answer me.
    His name : Trever Rossini
    his number: XXXXXXXXXXX [edited by pk]
    crackberry username: trev0079
    paypal acc: trev0079@yahoo.com
    email: trever.rossini@yahoo.com
    can someone help me how to get my money back?
    ouch. Online shopping 101: Always buy from a trusted (and verified) source. my only advice is to maybe file a dispute with paypal?
    01-25-10 05:47 PM
    yeah i'm a newbie, poor me. i cannot dispute it because its payment for other, is there anything else i can do?
    01-25-10 06:00 PM
    Yep get in touch with a moderator for his IP, before you do that you MUST have proof that you paid and all emails are shown.
    After that you call your local police department and file a formal complaint, they will tell you what to do next.
    I hate scammers
    01-25-10 06:03 PM
    oh ok thanks a lot, then i'll do it right away
    01-25-10 06:06 PM
    Are we sure this deal has failed yet? It sounds like perhaps you have not allowed enough time for shipping. Can we salvage this deal guys?
    01-25-10 06:53 PM
    the seller was on the accident, sorry i just so panicking, he will ship the phone to me, thanks to the seller (Trev0079), sorry to annoy you, and to tell everybody, so sorry
    01-25-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD