tem Description: Blackberry Bold 9780
    Price: Blackberry Torch or $275
    Rate it: 9/10 only because it is used
    What it comes with: Holster pouch, charger and 2GB memory card.
    Item location: Kansas
    Shipping Details :USPS / UPS / FedEx I'll pay for mine if you pay for yours. Unless you're just buying it then buyer pays shipping.
    Payment Options: Paypal or Money Order
    Contact Info: PM me and I will give my email if I find a serious buyer. Been getting too much spam. I check my PMs all the time though so responses will be quick.

Any additional info: Has the original screen protector on it since day one. I went through four replacements from T-mobile before I finally got in touch with a supervisor and they sent me a brand new unit that has zero keyboard stutter problems. I love this phone and it has worked flawlessly for the two months I have owned it, however I would really like to get into a Torch now. FYI: the Bold 9780 and the Torch have identical specifications down to the Ram and processor, the only difference is the touch screen. Thank you for checking out my post! Pictures are going up within the hour, however they will be boring since the phone is literally in mint condition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 05:07 PM
    Here are the pictures as promised!

One of the pictures is a little blurry but I thought I would include it to show as much detail as possible.

Thank you again for looking!
    08-12-11 05:40 PM
    Is this still available?
    08-22-11 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD