Item: Black iPhone 4 32gb Verizon
    Price: neg.
    Rate: 9.9/10
    Includes: Everything pictured plus USB wall mount (not pictured)
    Shipping: FedEx
    Payment: PayPal Gift or trade

Other Info: Device is mint AppleCare replacement, AppleCare transferrable. Comes with unused Otterbox Defender, Gray Incase, charging dock, unused OEM earbuds, and used OEM charger (wall mount not pictured).

Really looking for a trade up to a 4s, preferably BLACK, with other devices I have for sale as the difference. Will consider cash offers, as I have an upgrade and may just use this money toward upgrading to the 4s.

Thanks for looking, please use [email protected] to contact me. Thread postings and PMs will have a delayed response.

Attachment 97067
    11-15-11 01:42 PM
    I think The Vette man (don't know if that's his right handle) was looking for an ip4...hit him up and see? Good luck with the sale
    11-15-11 03:51 PM
    I think The Vette man (don't know if that's his right handle) was looking for an ip4...hit him up and see? Good luck with the sale
    Yes, I was, but I ended up finding one.

Thanks though.
    11-15-11 04:03 PM
    Really looking for one. What is your price on this? Trying to surprise my Daughter for her hard work this year in life.
    11-18-11 08:48 AM
    Really looking for one. What is your price on this? Trying to surprise my Daughter for her hard work this year in life.
    Email sent
    11-18-11 03:56 PM
    Looking to move this, was hoping for trade, but will consider cash offers.
    11-20-11 09:50 AM
    Any interest? Make an offer.
    11-23-11 08:36 PM
    I have a Mint Droid 3.
    11-25-11 07:46 PM
    Making this sale only, all reasonable offers will be considered.
    11-29-11 09:02 PM
    I have received multiple requests for a price in this thread. I had researched this device on eBay and the average sales price of used is around $370 and new is $434.
    I honestly don't know where to list this, it is an AppleCare replacement, never been activated. Also, with the ottorbox and FedEx shipping, I feel $400 is right.
    Perhaps someone with more apple knowledge or who has worked for apple can clarify if replacements are new or used, I have heard both ways. Thank you.
    11-29-11 09:49 PM
    I have received multiple requests for a price in this thread. I had researched this device on eBay and the average sales price of used is around $370 and new is $434.
    I honestly don't know where to list this, it is an AppleCare replacement, never been activated. Also, with the ottorbox and FedEx shipping, I feel $400 is right.
    Perhaps someone with more apple knowledge or who has worked for apple can clarify if replacements are new or used, I have heard both ways. Thank you.
    Just my two cents..any warranty replacement is likely a refurbished phone. If you check prices on any refurbished item - it likely falls somewhere in-between the used and new price for that item at any given time. therefore, i think you are pretty much spot on.

that being said - your phone is truly only worth whatever someone is willing to pull out of their pocket and give you.
    11-30-11 11:43 AM
    400 sounds reasonable to me also. Someone make him an offer!
    11-30-11 12:19 PM
    Refurbished..They don't give you brand new phones on warranty replacements. Does not make business sense. As for hte ebay prices..They are jacked a little higher because selling a phone on ebay for say 400 bucks ends up costing the seller 30-35 more not including the fees to list. It is the reason I stopped selling there unless absolutely necessary.so if its going for 350 on ebay I usually sell it for about 50 bucks less else where..I hate ebay with a passion.
    11-30-11 12:31 PM
    Refurbished..They don't give you brand new phones on warranty replacements. Does not make business sense. As for hte ebay prices..They are jacked a little higher because selling a phone on ebay for say 400 bucks ends up costing the seller 30-35 more not including the fees to list. It is the reason I stopped selling there unless absolutely necessary.so if its going for 350 on ebay I usually sell it for about 50 bucks less else where..I hate ebay with a passion.
    I agree...I take eBay pricing and take off 10% (if I'm buying locally and they quote me eBay prices), because generally in an auction style environment the fees fall in the 8-12% range depending on price.
    11-30-11 01:45 PM
    Thanks detfan! Guess I'm hoping the extras will persuade someone.

As stated, all reasonable offers will be considered.
    11-30-11 01:47 PM
    I wish I had found this deal before I had purchased mine! Good Luck!!!
    11-30-11 07:44 PM
    Any interest?
    12-04-11 08:28 AM
    Price drop $365
    12-04-11 08:27 PM
    Price drop $350
    12-06-11 06:13 PM
    PM sent.

10char
    12-06-11 06:16 PM
    All pms and emails replied to.
    12-06-11 09:17 PM
    Want to move this. Any more offers?
    12-09-11 10:35 PM
    No one wants an iPhone for christmas?
    12-12-11 12:19 PM
    still would trade bionic for it
    12-12-11 12:26 PM
    still would trade bionic for it
    Just looking for cash, thanks though.

Ok, down to $325, but I'm keeping the Otterbox.
    12-13-11 10:38 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD