Item Description: 16GB iPhone 4, AT&T, with AppleCare and Accessories
    Price: $500.00
    Rate it: 10/10
    What it comes with: iPhone 4, SIM removal tool, documentation, charger, headphones, sync cable, two extra sync cables (one Apple branded, one AT&T branded), Incase Slider in Gun Metal, SwitchEasy Colours in White, SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel in white, another in black, Speck Fitted, white Apple bumper, Apple Dock, AppleCare box with documentation.
    Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, US
    Shipping Details: Buyer/Trade pays for shipping to me, If a trade, I'll pay for shipping to you.
    Payment Options: PayPal Only.
    Contact Info: donald.k@me.com / CrackBerry PM

Any additional info:

I'm looking to sell or trade my iPhone 4 "bundle" as I've had enough of iPhone for now, The bundle includes everything you see below,
    The phone:
    --16GB iPhone 4, perfect condition, in a case since I bought it at the store.
    --Included charge cable.
    --US wall charger
    --Standard Headphones
    --AppleCare, valid until 01/13/2013
    -6 cases
    -2 extra sync cables
    -2 SIM removal tools
    -1 Dock

I'm looking to sell this for $500 exactly, so I can go buy a new Torch, or to trade for a Torch (in Black) in the same condition, no scratches. I'm not asking for any accessories, if you don't have them, but they're of course welcome if you do.

Shipper is required to pay $13.95 for USPS Priority Mail, Insured, with delivery confirmation, It will be insured for a value of $800.00, which is what I'm estimating the value of this to be, when we factor in the cost of all the accessories and the phone itself.

Buyer will need to get in touch with me so we can arrange the transfer of the AppleCare agreement to you.

I can provide additional photos of the phone upon request. I took the two first photos with the phone itself, which is why you don't see it in those, I attached a photo from my Flickr stream, but I'm of course willing to take photos for those who request them.

Please only enquire if your serious about a trade or buying, I'm just trying to get back to the platform I have a lot of passion for, and would really just like to do a smooth, honest trade with someone. I've been here on CB since 2009, and while this will be my first marketplace transaction, I stand behind what I sell or trade 100%, and ask that you do the same.

04-08-11 10:49 PM
    I can vouch for this trader
    04-08-11 11:31 PM
    I can vouch for this trader
    Thank you pk! I'm honoured.
    04-08-11 11:41 PM
    Good deal, too bad my Torch isn't in better shape.. I'd have taken ya up on it. My iPhone 4 is baseband locked and no good to me on Rogers until an unlock comes out.
    04-09-11 11:14 PM
    Good deal, too bad my Torch isn't in better shape.. I'd have taken ya up on it. My iPhone 4 is baseband locked and no good to me on Rogers until an unlock comes out.
    How bad is it? Maybe you can throw some cash on top of it, or include some cool accessories with it. CB blogger must have SOMETHING cool laying around!
    04-09-11 11:32 PM
    I'd be all over this if it was a VZW iPhone... Good luck on your sale/trade!
    04-11-11 12:00 AM
    i may be getting my torch back (brand new one) in a couple days, so if i do, and you get cash for this deal (as i have an i4), i may be selling. either way, good luck on your sale. it's a win for whoever wants this i4 w/ tons of accessories + applecare =)

if i didn't have an i4, i would have made this trade in a hurry.
    04-11-11 01:05 AM
    I currently have one offer which is pending.

Mods: I'll post in here again within 24 hours if the deal goes through, of if it falls out, so if we could leave this open for the time being, I'd massively appreciate it! -DK
    04-11-11 07:46 AM
    aaaaannndddd it's goneee!

Let's close 'er up please! Thanks everyone!
    04-12-11 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD