Item Description : White Droid Incredible
    Price : 400
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Just the phone, i don't have an extra charger
    Item location : Rochester, NY
    Shipping Details : USPS priority
    Payment Options : MO
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: Just got it a few days ago and love it. looking to see what i can get for it. It has a white case which is in 10/10 condition. There are some scratches on the corner of the front from the previous owner. But nothing on the screen. Phone attracts A LOT of attention. I'm only interested in a DroidX or Samsung Fascinate. I'm not looking to add.

This is the only pic i have right now. I also have a BNIB Palm Pre plus or a used Tour for sale. Email me
    10-12-10 10:35 AM
    Where is the case from? eBay? I am be interested but not straight up. Color isnt worth it to me. But if you change your mind on adding something let me know. Thanks
    10-12-10 10:42 AM
    Nevermind. I noticed there is no charger or box or anything, Im out. Sorry for the mishap.

Thanks Nick
    10-12-10 10:43 AM
    It's a battery cover....

White DROID Incredible Anyone? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Unless the OP has a post of the front of the phone in white this could be false advertising...
    10-12-10 01:11 PM
    It's a white back... No where does it say the front is white. If you aren't offering a trade. please refrain from posting.
    10-13-10 08:11 AM
    Well I looked in this thread expecting to see something rare. Instead you're selling an Incredible with a white case which can be purchased almost anywhere.
    10-13-10 09:25 AM
    It's a white back... No where does it say the front is white. If you aren't offering a trade. please refrain from posting.
    Your title says Rare White Incredible. No where does it say its a $10 white battery cover from eBay. I think thats why people are a little ticked.

On the lighter side, if you find a box, charger, etc, let me know. I have 2 DX's and looking to trade.
    10-13-10 10:39 AM
    Yeah, you would tell me not to post because I called you out...

The straight up facts are this battery door is not rare, nor does it warrant a price increase beyond a couple $ (if that).
    10-13-10 12:49 PM
    "It has a white case which is in 10/10 condition. There are some scratches on the corner of the front from the previous owner."

Thats not a 10/10 condition for me at least just saying
    10-13-10 01:48 PM
    I took rare out of the title, now lets STOP the squabbling please
    10-13-10 02:36 PM
    The price hasn't increased at all. If you don't like my price. Don't offer. It really is quite simple.

To Coldconfession: I states the white case is 10/10. Not the whole phone. So your right, the whole phone is not 10/10... Nor was that stated.

D2V, I PMed you.
    10-13-10 04:25 PM
    Phone was traded for a fascinate. Mods, please close
    10-16-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD