Item Description : Excellent condition BB Storm 9530
    Price : N/A as I'm looking for trades
    Rate it : 9.8/10
    What it comes with : Everything in the box + RIM holster
    Item location : Gilbert, AZ
    Shipping Details : Both parties must use tracking enabled service (USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc)
    Payment Options :/NA
    Contact Info : digitard -at- me -dot- com (sorry, spam prevention)

Any additional info: Currently loaded with a beta build OS, and configured to run on Alltel's network (EVDO, Blackberry service, etc). Can either leave programming as is, or at trader discretion will return it to Verizon settings. I can also flash back the OS if the trader requests to an "official" release.

TRADES:
    - ALLTEL SMARTPHONE: HTC TOUCH PRO or PALM TREO PRO (might consider a DIAMOND but I want a physical keyboard preferrably). No other BB's as I already have a CURVE.
    - VERIZON PHONE/SMARTPHONE: I will "consider" these, but please be advised I'm an Alltel user and I have no intention of changing my plan to Verizon anytime soon (locked in via contract) so any other phone requires me to be able to do minor programming tweaks for it to work on Alltel's system. So in that respect I might need to do a tiny bit of research on wether I can reprogram the phone before I accept a trade. I will consider VERIZON smartphone/regular phone trades but this may require us to discuss costs/etc if the trade is less in value. Please feel free to offer.

*Note on picture 1. Those are not scratches (hence picture 2). I just didn't feel like cleaning the phone screen off.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    05-03-09 09:54 PM
    ill trade my alltel 8330 curve and my 80gb ipod video for your storm! let me know
    05-04-09 04:36 PM
    No thanks. I already have a Curve, mentioned in my post, and an iPod Touch.

Thanks for the offer, though.
    05-04-09 07:29 PM
    Anyone else have any offers?

D.
    05-10-09 10:06 PM
    still would like to trade for your alltel storm! 8330 and 80gb ipod. just throwing it out there again since no one else is offering anything.
    05-11-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD