Item Description : This Bold was won in the BB/Verizon Famtastic Challenge a few months ago and is in near new condition (the ONLY cosmetic blemishes are a few minor scuffs on the battery door from setting it on a table). The device works great but I am missing the full touch screen experience.

Price : Trade only please.

Condition : Like new with ZERO scratches on the screen, keyboard, or bezel.

Includes : Charger/data cable, holster, BB pocket pouch, and BB charging pod (if you can provide simiilar accessories with your Torch).

Item Location : Phoenix, Arizona (I prefer local trades)

Shipping Details : We each pay our own if I can't find someone local.

Payment Options : Trade only so no money should change hands.

Contact Info : gklawson39@gmail.com

Additional Info:
    07-10-12 12:44 PM
    Heading out the door to work right now so I'll email in a few hours, but I've got a 9850 in great shape that I want to trade for a 9930...please don't commit to anything until I get back to you in a little while!

Pat
    07-10-12 01:29 PM
    Heading out the door to work right now so I'll email in a few hours, but I've got a 9850 in great shape that I want to trade for a 9930...please don't commit to anything until I get back to you in a little while!

Pat
    OK. I see that you are in Ohio. I was hoping for local but if nothing pans out I may be willing to ship. It Just makes me nervous shipping a device to someone I don't know in hopes that they will send me one in return.
    07-10-12 02:00 PM
    OK. I see that you are in Ohio. I was hoping for local but if nothing pans out I may be willing to ship. It Just makes me nervous shipping a device to someone I don't know in hopes that they will send me one in return.
    Understandable...makes me nervous too, but I've got some ideas on how to put each other at ease. Emailing now.
    07-10-12 02:18 PM
    Now would you ONLY trade for a 9850?
    07-10-12 04:00 PM
    Now would you ONLY trade for a 9850?
    if you mean without any accessories from you or me, yes. otherwise i'm not sure what you mean.
    07-10-12 08:38 PM
    if you mean without any accessories from you or me, yes. otherwise i'm not sure what you mean.
    I meant as is trade for a phone other than the Torch
    07-10-12 08:42 PM
    I meant as is trade for a phone other than the Torch
    ah. yes, for a verizon torch only, please.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    07-10-12 11:23 PM
    hey mods, you can close this one. happily traded.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    07-17-12 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD