Item Description: Unlocked AT&T BlackBerry Bold 9000

Price: trade for 8900 or sell for $400 shipped (minus charging pod and extended battery) or $450 for everything

Rate It: 8.5/10

What it comes with: phone, battery, wall charger, possibly other accessories that came with it when purchased, if I can locate them (and I'm 95% positive I can)

Item location: Alabama, United States

Shipping Details: will arrange

Payment Options: Paypal, Money Order, or Walmart MoneyGram

Contact Info: comment here, PM me, or PIN message me at 24A0C497 (no BBM, I deleted it)

Additional Info:
    What's listed above is included in the sale. HOWEVER, if you happen to have a spare 8900 battery, I'll trade a 9000 extended battery for it, and if you have a 8900 OEM charging cradle, I'll trade my 9000's cradle for it too.

As for the phone itself, it's in like-new condition; it just had some warranty work done to replace the bezel. However, there is a small nick on the bottom of the bezel near the lanyard hole and the silver around the camera lens on the back is scuffed up from setting it on tables while it was on vibrate.

Please note, I cannot ship the Bold to you until I have the Curve in my hand. I'm about to go on a trip that involves a lot of driving and do not want to risk being without a phone for the trip (no longer have my backup phone, as I sold it to a friend a week ago).

Details can be ironed out regarding shipping and shipping methods (I'm flexible).

This phone is UNLOCKED, but it is NOT unbranded.

Speaking of OS, this Bold is running .266 and has fantastic battery life (keep in mind I have no 3G here, so I can't make a statement regarding how the battery is on it).

Pictures below. (Apologies in advance for picture size. My Nikon has a mind of its own.)

The last picture is my attempt to show that scuff/nick/whathaveyou on the bottom of the phone.

Questions? Comments? Please leave them and I'll respond asap.
    Last edited by a_silent_song; 05-10-09 at 03:12 PM.
    05-09-09 09:16 PM
    I've decided I will consider selling the Bold with the charging pod, extended battery, and all original accessories (minus the headphones--i can't locate them) for $450 shipped. PM me or PIN me if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 02:32 AM
    Selling her huh? I can vouge for this seller, as I have had dealings with her! Good experience.

05-10-09 08:42 AM
    Selling her huh? I can vouge for this seller, as I have had dealings with her! Good experience.

Hi again! And thank you! Yeah, I'm preferring a trade, but I'd sell if I had an 8900 lined up beforehand.

05-10-09 08:44 AM
    Changing it to WTS for $400 (minus charging pod and extended battery). If you'd like the pod and battery thrown in, $450. OBO applies to both. I need this to move quick!

MODS: Please edit title to reflect WTS instead of WTT please?

05-10-09 02:54 PM
    Edit your OP so it can reflect the new pricing as well. Some may not read this far down.
    05-10-09 03:02 PM
    Edit your OP so it can reflect the new pricing as well. Some may not read this far down.
    Hi! Thank you! I don't know why I didn't think to do that first. Fixed it now.

05-10-09 03:13 PM
    Trade pending!

05-10-09 06:31 PM
    anyway that you would trade or a unlocked blackberry storm?? and 50?
    05-10-09 06:59 PM
    If your trade doesn't go through, I have an 8900 I'm looking to trade. PM me if you want it.

Thanks,
    Dan
    05-11-09 04:09 PM
    Dropping price to $350 if you opt to buy instead of trade.
    05-12-09 11:12 AM
    Trade pending!

Hi! I have an unlocked 8900, OEM case and (3) OEM pods I'd consider trading....PM me or email [email protected] to discuss. :-)
    05-12-09 11:13 AM
    Hi! I have an unlocked 8900, OEM case and (3) OEM pods I'd consider trading....PM me or email [email protected] to discuss. :-)
    Hi! I emailed you.
    05-12-09 11:16 AM
    Hi there.. Can you do a bit better on the pricing and shipped to Canada?

Pm me please.
    05-12-09 11:46 PM
    I have an Unlocked BlackBerry Storm that I am looking to trade for a Bold. I also have the old and NEW OtterBox case for the storm. Please PM me if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Milton
    05-14-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD