Item Description : AT&T Apple iPhone 4s - 16gb/Black
    Price : Trade even for AT&T BlackBerry 9900 Bold
    Rate it : 9/10 - small, 3mm scratch on bottom lefthand corner of rear (caused by case...never dropped or carried in pocket). Not bad...but it is what it is.
    What it comes with : Original box + all original accessories.
    Item location : Springfield, MO
    Shipping Details : USPS Priority
    Payment Options : N/A - even trade, no $$ involved.
    Contact Info : PM me here...do not post reply. I'm away from laptop and will not see.

Any additional info: AT&T 9900 only...NO UNLOCKED/UNBRANDED or Rogers branded models. Don't want the warranty hassle. 9900 must be 9/10-LNIB condition with original box and all accessories.

Front screen has ZAGG case/friendly screen protector installed. Any texture or blurriness seen in pic below is due to this. Screen is 100% perfect.

Scratch...
    Last edited by davistld01; 12-04-11 at 01:29 PM.
    12-04-11 01:25 PM
    Forgot to mention, that the phone comes with a full year of AppleCare warranty. Cost me $99...and allows you to get replacement for physical damage along with manufacturers defects. Probably best insurance available. It's transferable to second owner, and yours if we trade.
    12-05-11 08:34 AM
    if only if it's white...
    12-06-11 03:28 AM
    Looks like he's using his white one to take the picture.
    12-06-11 09:05 AM
    Looks like he's using his white one to take the picture.
    Nope. It's the GF's phone.

Currently holding iPhone for possible trade. Will know later this evening...and will post results.
    12-06-11 11:28 AM
    I have a BNIB AT&T branded 9900 that is in mint condition with all original accessories in the box. I have excellent feedback on Crackberry. PM if interested in a trade.
    Thanks.
    12-06-11 01:26 PM
    Successful Trade!!!

Moderators...please close, lock, delete this thread.
    12-07-11 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD