Item Description : Storm 9530, in as new condition. No issues/blemishes
    Price : Trade for a mint condition curve plus $175
    Rate it : As new, no issues, original screen protector still on, 10/10
    What it comes with : Surface case/holster, clear case, original box, usb cable and charger.
    Item location :Upstate NY
    Shipping Details : I will not ship first, non-negotiable, will ship via usps priority mail w/tracking info
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : Graymulligan@gmail.com

I hope I got that part right...

I love my Storm, but I want to go back to a physical keyboard. I have an upgrade coming up, and I'm thinking Niagara/Tour, but in the meantime I'm looking to go back to a curve 8330 until the niagara comes out.

My storm is in as new condition. No scratches, issues, blemishes, or any other issues. It lives in an seidio surface case day and night, and the screen is excellent, clickable in all four corners without issue. (and I don't even use a business card under the battery door)

The seidio surface case is blue, and has a couple small scuffs on it from sitting on my desk. Its 95/100 condition wise, but I want to mention every little detail. I also have the holster for the surface case. Additionally, I have the VZW clear hard case, which is included as well.

Cable wise, I have the original USB cable, and an extra one. (one home, one office) I also have a car charger I'll throw in the box, as I won't have use for it anymore. Wall charger is also included. I have the original box and the stuff that came with it, minus the headphones. I have no idea where they are, and don't have a lot of interest in digging.

So...storm, box, 2 cases, a holster, extra usb and car charger. Pretty much everything you need, right?

I'm looking for a Curve, in comparable shape to my storm. Clean, no issues, with wall charger. I have the other cables and such, so no issue there.

My feedback on Ebay is upwards of 100 with no negatives, and I moderate a couple of motorcycle forums with excellent feedback. I have no issue trading "real" information to ensure that we're both for real, and no one is playing games. I will not ship mine until yours arrives. That one's non-negotiable. I've been burned a couple times on ebay, and I'm not going down that road again.

The 200 is negotiable for the right person/package. Don't low ball me, but if you're fair, I'll be fair too. I'll provide the ESN for the phone via email for verification, and expect the same courtesy. No nigerian princes.

Pics:

04-25-09 04:24 PM
    Open to offfers on the money half of things...
    04-26-09 08:18 AM
    I have a brand new 8330 with all cables, books, cd ...not sure about the 200 though..i had probs with the storm i originally bought and they gave me a curve...i wanted the storm back...no go with vzw...
    Last edited by lcorra; 04-28-09 at 09:40 PM.
    04-28-09 09:37 PM
    Very tempting (I originally wanted a Storm but thought a 8330 was more practical and it was free with 2 year for me), I have what you want.

But alas, I heart my Curve.
    04-30-09 03:50 PM
    Hmm, Trading a Storm and $175 for a Curve? Your better off selling it on ebay bro. Then you would make the money to buy a Curve on there, please have A LOT left over.
    05-03-09 03:42 PM
    terr, i think he means give him the curve and the cash for the storm
    05-03-09 03:46 PM
    I have a brand new 8330 with all cables, books, cd ...not sure about the 200 though..i had probs with the storm i originally bought and they gave me a curve...i wanted the storm back...no go with vzw...

you have a PM.

Terri, I'm looking for a curve and cash, not to trade the storm plus cash. Good advice, but I'm giving up on Ebay...I've been hit with scams twice in the last 18 months from buyers on electronics, not to mention all the nigerian princes who bid on my items.
    05-04-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD