Hey CB nation just tossing up my S2 for giggles and to see what i get offered for it. It is a like new Storm2 that has no scratches or anything. This is a replacement phone that i received after having the button issues and they sent me a new build phone with the new hardware and all. They phone is great and has always had the VZW barely there case on it which is awesome. It will come loaded with a few themes if you would like or i can wipe it clean. Only reason i am considering trading it is because i am in fact a phone ***** and i would like to try something new. So just show me what you got!!

I would love to get my hands on a HTC incredible and would be willing to add some cash for one.

The Storm will come with everything it would BRAND NEW

Toss me a PM if you have a trade offer
    04-30-10 04:40 PM
    I would trade you a like new Motorola droid with an extra battery, oem side holster, oem charging port, battery charger and Otterbox case for your phone and 200 dollars. Let me know, thanks! I live in Ny as well.
    04-30-10 07:48 PM
    Wow, You do realize these phone are going for the same price within like $30 right???
    04-30-10 08:28 PM
    Wow, You do realize these phone are going for the same price within like $30 right???
    LOL I thought the same thing
    04-30-10 08:57 PM
    I would trade you a like new Motorola droid with an extra battery, oem side holster, oem charging port, battery charger and Otterbox case for your phone and 200 dollars. Let me know, thanks! I live in Ny as well.
    lmfao... NO

I have received some offers via PM and have replied to those people. Feel free to keep tossing offers guys. Chances are the ONLY phone i am going to add for is the HTC incredible and it still won't be a ton.
    05-01-10 12:25 PM
    phone is pending trade
    05-02-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD