Item Description : Verizon 9650 CPO
    Price : $175 obo
    Rate it : 8/10
    What it comes with : Wall charger, holster, phone, box (with manual and usual paperwork)
    Item location : Central Kansas
    Shipping Details : Up to buyer, but must have insurance. If you want to buy then the $175 will include shipping. If it's a trade then I will pay for shipping out of pocket.
    Payment Options : I would prefer not to use Paypal. I have done MOs in the past. I will ship when payment is received.
    Contact Info : Forum, PM, or shoot me an e-mail through the forum (spam reasons).

Any additional info: I bought this device back in January and it has been running flawlessly and gets great battery and signal. Right now it's on the .524 leak and has been a good BB, but I just need a certain app that only iOS or Android have that BB doesn't. So if you have an Android phone you don't want but runs good and would love to get a BB to hold you over until OS 7 devices land or whatever, here is a good chance.

The only defect is a slightly slanted trackpad but I mean you don't even notice it in using it unless you really look at it.
    05-11-11 12:55 AM
    Would an Android tablet suit your needs? I don't need your phone and I would practically give it to you, it would be so cheap! It's an Augen Gentouch78, google it before you buy it from me so you know the score, it's hacked so it IS very usable, AND did I tell you it would be cheap!!!! I would have to PM you with the price it's so low I don't want to post it, it retails for 179, but you would be paying no where NEAR that!
    05-11-11 10:11 AM
    I need a phone too pk. If you have a samall like flip phone you can throw in I may consider it. Lemme think about it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 12:12 PM
    So you are saying if I sell my Bold I could practically buy the tablet?

05-11-11 04:48 PM
    Trade pending. I think it is gonna happen though.

05-13-11 04:24 AM
    Lock it up please?

05-18-11 01:38 AM
    Consider it locked, congrats on the deal.
    05-19-11 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD