Item Description: Unlocked AT&T Branded Blackberry Torch 9810 in White
    Condition: 9.9/10

Includes : Phone, Standard Battery, Original Box with Manuals, 8 GB microSD card, Original White Blackberry Cube USB adapter (for the desktop charger to charge spare battery), Unopened original Blackberry Polishing Cloth, Unopened Original headset.

Item Location : San Diego, California
    Shipping Details : FREE SHIPPING of my phone to you with USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation
    Contact Info : PM me

***looking to trade for your AT&T Bold 9900 with the original accessories in same condition 9.9/10

Additional Information : This is my first posting on Crackberry's Marketplace. I am a long-time seller on ebay (66fankp) with 100% positive feedback for over 520 transactions.

I've had this phone for under a year and I rated it 9.9 because there's NO wear on the phone or screen. Everything works-buttons, keyboard, screen, charging port. I got the unlock code from the CrackBerry 500 code giveaway. The phone will be wiped prior to shipping.

Email me with and questions, just remember to put "9810 listing" as the subject.

***I've been a member since August of 2011 (almost a year) and I just posted a picture of my phone - but I don't have 50 posts - so I guess this post will be deleted - sorry - didn't see the standards.
    Last edited by kvpiet2011; 08-07-12 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added info and picture
    08-04-12 09:13 PM
    The following rules & guidelines must be followed in order to participate in this forum:

In order to sell or trade items in the Marketplace, you be a registered member for at least 31 days.
    Buy/Sell/Trade posts are not permitted in any other forum
    You must have a minimum of 50 posts, in order sell or trade items in the Marketplace forum. Rapid accumulation of posts in other forums for the purpose of meeting the minimum post requirement is not acceptable.
    The Marketplace is for Mobile related items only, including handsets, tablets and accessories.
    Bumping a thread - for the purpose of moving it to the top of the forum - is allowed only one time per 24-hour period.
    Do not edit your thread once it has been posted.
    You must post at least one photo of the actual item with your listing
    Please use the report post button to notify the moderators that your trade, purchase, or sale has been completed, so they can lock the thread.
    08-04-12 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD