Item Description : WTT: MINT Verizon iPhone 4 32gb with Tons of Accessories
    Price : N/A
    Rate it : 9.5/10
    What it comes with : Phone, box with everything besides the earbuds, Incipio NGP in Black, Incipio Silicryllic in Black (unused), an Incipio cleaning cloth and screen protector, Otterbox Commuter, Steinheil SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors (one is on the phone, one is still unused in the package), car charger (not pictured), DinoCarbon skin on the back (installed) with the remaining covers for the sides unused, a copy of the receipt of the original purchase showing the manufacturer warranty is still good until 4/2/2012
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Each pays their own shipping - I will most likely use USPS Priority shipping with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation
    Payment Options : if money is exchanging hands, I use PayPal as GIFT only
    Contact Info : email at awwilson6882@gmail.com

Any additional info : This phone is in pristine condition. Not one single scratch on the screen. I've had no technical issues with it, and iOS 5 is loaded up and running. As stated above, all of those accessories are included. All of them are mint condition. I baby my toys, and I think it shows in the stuff I sell. Yes, this is also the same phone that I had listed on here for sale and that I eventually "sold" on eBay. I had a buyer who backed out after she found out about the 4S, so then I held on to it. It is a great phone, and I don't have to trade it, but I am interested in returning to the Android world.

The ONLY things I would be looking for are Verizon Android phones. I am most likely looking for either a Droid Bionic or a Droid 3 (and would prefer a Bionic). I do not want a Charge or a Thunderbolt. I'm only interested in MINT phones and depending on accessories, money could be involved on either end. This is my only phone, so if we reached a deal, I would expect you to ship first.

Check out my feedback on here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling/trading.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.
    10-19-11 11:28 AM
    I got an X with accessories plus cash . But I'd have to find a phone for her.
    10-19-11 11:55 AM
    I got an X with accessories plus cash . But I'd have to find a phone for her.
    Thanks man, but I'm really only looking for one of those two phones. An X is too much of a step backwards for me.
    10-19-11 12:04 PM
    Not a problem. Thought I'd ask. My girl really wants an iPhone so I thought I'd axe. Lol
    10-19-11 12:08 PM
    Not really looking for a Bionic anymore. Would probably swap for a Droid 3 (in MINT condition and probably a few dollars from you). Would maybe swap for an Incredible 2 (again, in MINT condition and most likely a few dollars from you).

Would also sell this phone outright, but it would have to be the right price (I'm thinking $400 for everything), but feel free to make an offer if you're interested.
    10-20-11 02:38 PM
    Just call me Mr. Wishy Washy. Would still consider a MINT Bionic, possibly a MINT Droid 3, and maybe a MINT Inc 2. If it was a MINT Bionic, I would probably swap straight up. The other two would require some cash.

Also, would still sell it outright. Still $400.00 for the whole package.

Make me some offers CB Nation!
    10-21-11 12:40 PM
    Do you have any interest in an Verizon Galaxy Tab 7 inch? I could also throw in an Ipod Touch 8G (2nd Gen), and the Tab has a NICE case. The Tab is Near Mint, but the Touch of course shows some signs of wear, BUT is in good shape, and includes 2 ipod cords and a belkin electric adapter (so you can charge it via plug).
    10-21-11 01:35 PM
    Do you have any interest in an Verizon Galaxy Tab 7 inch? I could also throw in an Ipod Touch 8G (2nd Gen), and the Tab has a NICE case. The Tab is Near Mint, but the Touch of course shows some signs of wear, BUT is in good shape, and includes 2 ipod cords and a belkin electric adapter (so you can charge it via plug).
    Thanks for the offer, PK, but if I'm trading I really need another phone in return. My iPhone is all I got, I've got no backup. Plus I've got an iPod Classic 160gb and a GTab 10.1 is on its way - once USPS gets its act together.
    10-21-11 01:54 PM
    Thanks for the offer, PK, but if I'm trading I really need another phone in return. My iPhone is all I got, I've got no backup. Plus I've got an iPod Classic 160gb and a GTab 10.1 is on its way - once USPS gets its act together.
    Well I can't do the 9930! And I already sold my DroidX, plus I'm sure didn't want THAT dino! I thought you were selling the 10 inch Tab! Anyways I DO understand. Was just a thought, not really trying hard to sell the Tab and/or get an iphone, just took a shot on a lark.
    10-21-11 02:18 PM
    Well I can't do the 9930! And I already sold my DroidX, plus I'm sure didn't want THAT dino! I thought you were selling the 10 inch Tab! Anyways I DO understand. Was just a thought, not really trying hard to sell the Tab and/or get an iphone, just took a shot on a lark.
    Haha, well I don't really want a 9930 (except just to sell it), I had a Droid X, and I have no interest in that. I'm only selling the Tab because I want the smaller 8.9. If I can't sell it or trade it for what I want, then I'm keeping it.

If you could scrounge up a really nice Bionic (or even a Droid 3), we could maybe work something out.
    10-21-11 02:39 PM
    Still up for trade or sale. Still $400.00 USD or best offer.

Would still trade for a LNIB Bionic and would possibly trade for a tablet of sorts.

Once the Razr comes out, I would trade for that plus some coin on my end, but I doubt anyone will be swapping those out the second they're released.
    10-25-11 01:47 PM
    What about just the phone charger box?
    10-25-11 02:22 PM
    What about just the phone charger box?
    You mean what do I want for just the phone, charger, and box?

If so, make me an offer. You know how to find me.
    10-25-11 02:25 PM
    Still up for trade or sale. Still $400.00 USD or best offer.

Would still trade for a LNIB Bionic, but that's the only phone that VZW has to offer right now that I would trade for. I'm also looking for a straight trade. No cash on either side.
    10-26-11 03:58 PM
    Did a local trade for a Bionic. Went flawlessly and got a TON of accessories. Thanks to anyone on here that responded.

Mods, close her up!
    10-28-11 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD