Opps!! Its a 9530!!!

Item Description :Unlocked Blackberry storm 9530 MINT condition (new midplate, back cover, adn battery) & Iphone 2g in good condition. (normal wear and tear on back)
    Price :WTT BOTH for Iphone 3gS (only)
    Rate it :Storm 9 & Iphone 7 )small scratches on back) both screens are in excellent condtion
    What it comes with :

Storm, charging Dock, 1 black silicone skin, holster, USB cable, Wall charger, Battery,Car Charger, Bezel has been painted red. the lock button does not work (i bought the storm slider app for it and it will come with it along with the serial number to reinstall it, and also the camera only works for up close pictures. the rest are blurry)

iphone 2g, wall charger, USB cable, Ear phones, Original box, 2 back plate covers, and it is jailbroken and unlocked

Both phones are clear....and work fine (with the exception of the lock button and camera on the storm)
    Item location :Maine
    Shipping Details :i pay for my ship you pay for your ship
    Payment Options :TRade
    Contact Info :dhvigue@gmail.com

I want to trade both for an iphone 3gS. Both these phones are in good cosmetic conition and have been taken care of., no scratches on either except for some wear on the back of the iphone. I can put what ever OS you wish on it. if you need any more information feel free to email me anytime...

OPS! I will post a picture of the iphone tonight, i thought i had one here at work but i do not...Thx!

Last edited by dvigue; 11-24-09 at 09:34 AM.
    11-24-09 09:25 AM
    Good deal. You may want to update your thread title (or have a mod do it) to change "9350" to "9530". Good luck in your sale/trade!
    11-24-09 09:32 AM
    Good deal. You may want to update your thread title (or have a mod do it) to change "9350" to "9530". Good luck in your sale/trade!
    OH man! i cant believe i did that..

Thanks!!
    11-24-09 09:34 AM
    I'm sorry if this is a bit out there but if you find you're interested in buying a 3Gs for cash PM me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 09:40 AM
    sorry, i only want to trade...
    11-27-09 01:27 PM
    nooo one is interested? (
    11-29-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD