DEVICE:
    HP Touchpad
    Condition - 8.5/10, tablet is in great condition a few marks on the back but nothing deep. There are the cracks near both speakers which can possibly be fixed by HP. Tablet is currently rooted and running a custom recovery and ROM which can be seen in my signature.
    Body - No paint scrapes
    Screen -Mint, no scratches
    Buttons - All buttons are fully functional
    Price - $170/OBO shipped from 21220, will be bubble wrapped and shipped with care
    Trade - Depends on what you have, interested in Sprint Blackberry Bold 9930, Blackberry Playbook or possibly something else (make me an offer the worst I can say is no). If you are wanting to trade you must be willing to ship first, I have positive feedback on other sites which can be verified

INCLUDES:
    USB Cable - Yes
    Charger - Yes
    Original Box - Yes
    Extra Stuff - Will come with a total of 4 chargers (2 for the touchpad and 2 for a palm pixi)

SHIPPING:
    Domestic -Yes
    International - No

Please keep all offers within thread to keep everything in public. Once a deal has been agreed upon we can talk via PM or text messages. If more pictures or information is requested I will provide as quickly as possible. Sorry for quality of pictures only able to snap from phone for now
    08-06-12 05:01 PM
    TTT we go, would love to move this thing towards something I feel I might get more use out of. Let me know what you have
    08-08-12 03:51 PM
    Someone has got to want to make a deal. Would love to get this thing shipped out by the weekend to it's new owner. Very interested and ready to strike a deal. Soon to have Jelly Bean running on it!
    08-09-12 04:47 PM
    Have someone lined up to buy at the end of the week but would rather trade it here! Please let me know if you have anything that may interest me. Thanks
    08-13-12 09:53 AM
    Getting some interest outside of the US but would like to get it within US boarders. Let me know if your interested. Would love a different device to play with!
    08-14-12 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD