Item Description: I have a gently used EU KEYone (BBB100-2) that I purchased from Selfridges at launch.

Price: Looking to trade it for an unlocked Limited Edition Black Dual SIM KEYone (BBB100-7)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Almost new. I gently used it for two weeks before getting the North American version (BBB100-1). I live in Canada and just couldn't want for the NA release so bought one immediately with the UK launch! It has a tiny scratch on the top of the phone that you can see right above the selfie camera in the picture below.

Includes: OEM box and everything that came in it including UK charger, unused earbuds, extra ear tips, sim ejection tool and paper work. I will also include the TUMI wallet case that was sent to all of the tech reviewers (I got it directly from BlackBerry Mobile and have never used it other than to try to see how it fits on the KEYone).

Item Location: Toronto, Canada

Shipping Details: Since I'm looking to do a trade, I'll need to work out the details with the potential trader. Best to PM me to sort this out.

Payment Options: PayPal transfer

Additional Info: Because of the small scratch, I will throw in an additional $50 USD on my end of the trade.

Photos: please see below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below if you have any questions! Please do not post your email address!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not looking for cash offers or trades for any other phones. My only goal for putting this KEYone on the marketplace is to get the Limited Edition Black Dual SIM KEYone so am hoping that there's a CBer in India who's willing to do a deal!

Thanks for reading!

WTT: EU KEYone + TUMI Wallet Case + Cash for an India Ltd Edition Black Dual SIM KEYone-img_20170819_1206420.jpg

WTT: EU KEYone + TUMI Wallet Case + Cash for an India Ltd Edition Black Dual SIM KEYone-img_20170819_1209241.jpg
    08-19-17 11:26 AM
    Forgot to mention, ideally the Black Dual SIM KEYone that I'm seeking in this trade is brand new. However, I will accept a trade for a used black KEYone if it's in very good condition. In this case, I would take the cash out of the deal and do a straight swap but would include the TUMI case.

Thanks!
    08-19-17 11:37 AM
    08-20-17 12:16 PM
    Daily bump although I'm starting to doubt that I'll find a trade partner
    08-21-17 12:19 PM
    If you can sell this locally. I can ship you a brand new from Amazon India..

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 02:58 AM
    BBM me if interested pin:2C198D34.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 02:59 AM
    If you can sell this locally. I can ship you a brand new from Amazon India..

Posted via CB10
    Hi jevinzac

I think that might be the direction I'll have to go! I'll BBM you for details.

Thanks,

Dan
    08-22-17 03:18 PM
    Hi Mods,

Please close this thread. I will try my EU KEYone first and then source someone in India to assist with the Black KEYone purchase as it's unlikely I'm going to find a trade partner.

Thanks,

Dan
    08-22-17 03:42 PM